Getting rid of excess stomach fat can be one of the most difficult challenges, especially when time and resources are limited. But with the guidance of the right people and careful planning, it is possible to jumpstart your body’s metabolism and make it easier to lose fat.
This guide will provide useful information to help you maximize your chances of success and reaching your goal in a week’s time.
Proper nutrition is essential for not only reaching your goal but for maintaining a healthy lifestyle. What you eat and drink significantly affects your energy levels, as well as your mood.
Here are a few tips to consider when planning your diet:
- Eliminate processed snacks from your diet and focus on consuming whole foods
- Increase the amount of protein in your diet to help burn belly fat
- Eat at least five servings of fruits and vegetables a day
- Drink plenty of water and reduce your intake of sugary drinks
In order to blast belly fat, you must be willing to work hard and push your limits. The following exercises have been proven to increase metabolism and help shape your body:
- Jump squats: Start with your feet shoulder-width apart and lower down into a squat. Now jump as high as you can, landing in the same squat position. Perform 10 reps.
- Burpees: Begin in a standing position and quickly move into a push-up position. Now jump back into a standing position. Repeat for 10 reps.
- Mountain climbers: Get into pushup position and start running your legs forward and back. Perform for 1 minute.
- Plank: Get onto the floor in plank position and hold for 1 minute (beginners should aim for 20 seconds).
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: What is the best way to blast stomach fat?
A: The best way to blast stomach fat is by eating a balanced diet, exercising regularly, and engaging in high-intensity interval training (HIIT).
Q: How much exercise should I be doing to see results?
A: Aim to exercise 4-5 days a week with a focus on cardio and strength training. You should also include some type of activity on the days you don’t have time to exercise, such as taking the stairs instead of the elevator or going for walks in your neighborhood.
Q: How much rest should I take between workouts?
A: To maximize results, aim to get seven to nine hours of sleep each night and rest for at least 24 hours between workouts.