Welcome to your ! This guide was designed to help you achieve your fat loss goals with three simple, effective days of exercise. Follow this guide to start seeing results in no time!
- Hip Thrust: 3 sets x 10 reps
- Pull-ups: 3 sets x 8 reps
- Dumbbell Step-up: 3 sets x 10-15 reps per leg
- Bicep Curl: 3 sets x 10-15 reps per arm
- Burpees: 3 sets x 10 reps
- Crunches: 3 sets x 15 reps
- Plank: 2 sets x 45-60 seconds
- Deadlifts: 3 sets x 10 reps
- Back Flyes: 3 sets x 10-15 reps
- Front Squat: 3 sets x 10 reps per leg
- Shoulder Press: 3 sets x 8-10 reps
- Jump Squat: 3 sets x 10 reps
- Butterfly Sit-up: 3 sets x 15 reps
- Side Plank (right): 2 sets x 45-60 seconds
- Side Plank (left): 2 sets x 45-60 seconds
- Push-ups: 3 sets x 10 reps
- Lat Pulldown: 3 sets x 10-15 reps
- Lunges: 3 sets x 10 reps per leg
- Tricep Extension: 3 sets x 10-15 reps
- Mountain Climbers: 3 sets x 10 reps
- Russian Twists: 3 sets x 15 reps
- Bicycle Crunches: 2 sets x 45-60 seconds
- How long will the 3-Day Fat Loss workout take?
On average, the 3-Day Fat Loss workout will take between 45 minutes and an hour, depending on rest time taken between sets.
- Is it OK to exercise on consecutive days?
Yes, it’s normally OK to exercise on consecutive days as long as you are following an appropriate workout plan designed for your fitness level. Make sure to take rest days in between workouts to allow your body to recover.
- Are there any other tips for maximizing fat loss?
Yes, in addition to exercise, nutrition and lifestyle changes can have a big impact on fat loss. Make sure you are eating a healthy and balanced diet, tracking your intake, and getting enough sleep.
How should I build up intensity when using the guide?When building up intensity, it is important to gradually increase the frequency and resistance of the exercise you are doing. Start with a low-intensity workout and gradually increase the intensity as your body adapts to the new level of activity. Also use short rest periods to maintain an elevated heart rate in order to further increase the intensity of your workout. Lastly, try adding in new elements into the workout such as intervals or hills to challenge yourself further.
Does the 3-day fitness guide require daily workouts?Yes, the 3-day fitness guide typically requires daily workouts. It is important to follow the program in order to achieve the desired results.
What types of equipment do I need for these workouts?For the workouts described, you will need the following equipment:
– Aerobic Stepper
– Resistance Bands
– Weighted Balls
– Medicine Ball
– Jump Rope
– Pull-Up Bar
– Stability Ball
– Balance Board
– Ab Wheel/Roller
– Foam Roller