Weight Loss Benefits of EMS on ARDS
What is ARDS?
Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS) is a type of lung injury that impairs oxygen flow. It affects individuals with lung diseases, trauma, or other medical conditions, and can hamper respiratory functioning.
How Can MYFITAPE Help with ARDS Weight Loss?
MYFITAPE offers EMS (electro-medical stimulation)—a safe, painless technique to help individuals with ARDS lose weight. EMS uses low-voltage electrical impulses to stimulate the muscles and limbs, helping users become more active. With this approach, users not only boost their metabolism and increase their calorie burn rate, but also become better able to move and exercise—enabling them to work towards their weight loss goals.
Step-by-Step Guideline of How To Use EMS for ARDS Weight Loss
MYFITAPE provides a step-by-step guide on how to use EMS for ARDS weight loss:
1. Your First Appointment: Your first appointment will involve a comprehensive evaluation. The therapist will discuss your needs and set some goals with you.
2. Target Muscles: During the appointment, the therapist will identify the target muscles that need to be stimulated. These muscles will be treated with electrical stimulation.
3. Stimulation: You will be placed on a stimulation platform where the electrical stimulation will be applied. You will be monitored throughout the session to ensure the treatment is both safe and effective.
4. Permanence: As you become accustomed to the treatment, the therapist will reduce the duration and the intensity of the EMS in order to achieve more permanent results.
How To Schedule an Appointment with MYFITAPE?
MYFITAPE provides a convenient and easy way to book an appointment directly on their website at www.myfitape.com. You will be able to book a professional EMS session and track your progress—all on a single platform.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) About EMS for ARDS Weight Loss
1. Is EMS Effective for Weight Loss?
Yes, EMS has been proven to be effective for weight loss. It can help activate and strengthen the metabolism, enabling users to burn calories faster. Additionally, it can also help individuals with ARDS become more active and increase their ability to exercise, leading to lasting and satisfactory results.
2. How Long Does Each EMS Session Last?
Each EMS session lasts approximately 30 to 40 minutes. However, the duration may vary depending on the individual and the intensity of the stimulation.
3. Is EMS Painful?
No, EMS is a non-invasive and painless procedure. Some users may feel some minimal discomfort when the electrical stimulation is applied, but this will not be painful.