Back Workout at Home for Ladies in Dubai: 5 Exercises for a Stronger Back
Having a strong and toned back is essential in today’s era, especially when it becomes increasingly difficult to hit the gym due to travel and career obligations. Here we will discuss 5 exercises that ladies in Dubai can do at home readily. With only bodyweight exercises, you can still see dramatic results.
Exercise #1: Superman Pose
The Superman Pose is an easy and effective strengthening exercise that can be done at home any time you wish to improve your back strength.
- Lie facedown on a gym mat
- Raise your arms, chest, and upper portion of your legs up simultaneously
- Hold for about 8 seconds and slowly release to return to original position
Exercise #2: Plank
The Plank exercise is another great strengthening exercise for your back.
- Keep your arms stretched out perpendicular to your body
- Lift your hips and torso off the floor
- Try to tense your abs, glutes, and back muscles while in this position
- Hold the Plank for 15 to 30 seconds
Exercise #3: Bird Dog
The Bird Dog exercise is an effective workout for your back and core muscles as well.
- Start on all fours, with your knees below your hips and hands below your shoulders
- Extend your right leg behind you and your left arm forward simultaneously
- Try to make sure that your legs and torso are parallel to the ground
- Hold for a few seconds and then lower your limbs back to the original position
Exercise #4: Bent-Over Dumbbell Row
The Bent-Over Dumbbell Row is a great exercise for toning your back muscles. You can use a pair of light dumbbells for this exercise.
- Hold a light dumbbell in each hand
- Bend your knees slightly and bend forward at the waist
- Raise the dumbbells slowly until they reach your torso area
- Lower them back to the original position slowly
Exercise #5: Reverse Fly
The Reverse Fly exercise helps to strengthen the back and upper body. This can be done using a pair of light weights or resistance bands.
- Kneel on your knees and lean forward, your arms should be straight and parallel to the ground
- Lift your arms, bending your elbows slightly, and form a T shape, keeping your elbows in line with the shoulders
- Slowly lower your arms down to the original position
These 5 exercises can help you strengthen your back at home. However, having a personal trainer can give you extra help in progressing towards the body you have always desired. With MYFITAPE, you can find personal trainers both online and in person in Dubai, if you need expert advice and a personalized plan tailored to your goals.
What are the 5 best back exercises for women to do at home in Dubai?1. Push-Ups: These are a classic and effective upper-body exercise that can be completed with or without equipment such as a resistance band.
2. Bent-Over Rows: This exercise lengthens and strengthens the back muscles. This can be completed using or without weights.
3. Superman: This is an exercise that improves postural support, as well as strengthens the upper and lower back muscles.
4. Lat Pull-Downs: This exercise can be done with or without an overhead cable machine, but it’s a great way to target the back muscles.
5. Reverse Flys: This exercise helps to engage the shoulder blades and targets the back muscles. This can be done with a resistance band or light weights.