Basic Workout for Beginners at Home in Dubai: 5 Exercises to Start Your Fitness Journey
If you’re a beginner just starting out on your fitness journey, starting a home workout routine can be daunting. With the right knowledge and equipment, you can get the most out of your workout without ever having to leave your home.
Here are five exercises we recommend as a basic workout for beginners in Dubai.
- Squats – Squats are great for strengthening various muscles in the legs and core. Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart, then lower your body until your thighs are parallel to the ground. Push up to return to your original position for one full rep.
- Step Ups – Step Ups are a great way to target mainly the glutes and quads. Find a short box or step, then step onto the box with one foot, then push up until both feet are on top of the box. Step down one foot at a time to complete one full rep.
- Pushups – Pushups are effective for training the chest, arms, and shoulders. Start in a plank position, then lower your body until your chest nearly touches the floor. Push all the way up until your arms are straight again.
- Shoulder Press – Shoulder presses target the front and side deltoids, and can be done with or without weights. Start with your arms bent in front of the body until your elbows are just below shoulder level, then press up until your elbows are straight to complete one full rep.
- Plank – Planks are great for increasing core strength and stability. Start in a push-up position and then lower your body so that your elbows are bent and resting on the ground. Hold this position for as long as you can (aim for 30 seconds).
Incorporating these exercises into your workout routine can help you build the foundation of a strong and healthy lifestyle.
At MYFITAPE, we provide personal training services to help you reach your fitness goals, both in person in Dubai and online. We provide tailored workout plans and nutritional advice designed to help you succeed.
If you’re looking to start your fitness journey and need some guidance, our team is here for you. Contact us today to find out more about our services and how we can help!