Biceps Workout at Home in Dubai: 5 Exercises for Sculpted Arms
Getting a good upper body workout right at home in Dubai is easy, and an effective way to shape, strengthen, and tone your arms and chest. Biceps play a vital role in the overall formation of the arms, shoulders, and chest. Here are five specific exercises, with images and instructions, to help you get sculpted arms with a biceps workout.
- Dumbbell Biceps Curl: Stand up straight, with your feet apart. Keep your heart center lifted and core engaged throughout the exercise. Hold the dumbbells in each hand, with your palms facing up. Keep your arms close to your body with a slight bend in your elbows. Curl the dumbbells up, squeezing your biceps at the top of the movement. Return to the starting position. Do 2-3 sets of 8-12 reps.
- Close-Grip Chin-Ups: Hang onto a bar with your hands shoulder-width apart and arms straight. Pull yourself up until your neck reaches your hands. Pause at the top and then slowly lower yourself back to the starting position. Do 2-3 sets of 8-12 reps.
- Wide-Grip Barbell Biceps Curls: Stand up straight, with your feet apart. Hold the barbell with an overhand grip with your hands shoulder-width apart. Keep your arms straight and your chest raised throughout the exercise. Bend your elbows to curl the barbell up toward your shoulders. Hold for a brief pause and then slowly lower the barbell back to the starting position. Do 2-3 sets of 8-12 reps.
- EZ Bar preacher Curl: Sit on a flat bench and grab the EZ bar. Position your arms on the preacher bench so your upper arms are slightly higher than your elbows. Curl the bar up towards your chest. Pause at the top and then slowly lower the bar back to the starting position. Do 2-3 sets of 8-12 reps.
- Spider Curls: Position yourself on a flat bench. Rest your chest on the pad and hold a dumbbell in each hand with a neutral grip. Keep your arms close to your body. Curl the dumbbells up, squeezing your biceps at the top of the movement. Pause for a brief second and then lower it back to the starting position. Do 2-3 sets of 8-12 reps.
To help you stay on track and gain optimal results, personal training services provided by MYFITAPE can offer guidance and support. Whether in-person or through one of our online personal training programs, MYFITAPE can help you develop a suitable program to meet your unique needs and goals.
A successful biceps workout plan should include heavy and light days, as well as rest days. All exercises should be performed with proper form for maximum results. With all measurements and goals in mind, personalized coaching from a certified professional can make all the difference in achieving and maintaining optimal results.
Burn fat, build muscle, and get sculpted arms with a combination of weight training, along with low-intensity and high-intensity aerobic exercises. Remember to take the proper diet and rest to achieve great results.
What are the 5 best biceps exercises for a home workout in Dubai?1. Dumbbell Bicep Curls – Sit or stand with a dumbbell in each hand and your palms facing upwards; curl the weight up to your shoulder, making sure to keep your elbows in close to your body
2. Barbell Bicep Curls – Hold a barbell with hands shoulder-width apart and palms facing up. Curl the weight up to your shoulders while keeping your elbows in close to your body.
3. Hammer Curls – Hold a pair of dumbbells horizontally (one in each hand) with your palms facing in. Curl the weights up to your shoulders and back down.
4. Single-Arm Cable Curls – Using a low-pulley and a single-handle, stand with your non-working leg and arm forward, and straighten your arm to pull the handle up towards your shoulder.
5. Chin-Ups – Using an overhead bar, grip the bar with your hands and palms facing you, pull yourself up until your chin is above the bar, and pause for a moment before returning to the starting position.