Discover Free Yoga with Patanjali in Dubai
Yoga has become an increasingly popular form of exercise and relaxation in Dubai, with a variety of classes to choose from. Patanjali, an international yoga studio, offers classes for all skill levels in Dubai. With no cost to participate, you can discover the physical and mental benefits of yoga for free.
Booking Yoga with MyFITape
Registering with MyFITape makes it easy to find and book classes in your area. Simply create a profile and select the city you wish to search for classes. After you have located a yoga class at Patanjali, click on the sign up button and enter your details to book.
Patanjali offers a variety of services to help you make the most of your yoga practice.
- Group Sessions – Join a group of up to 10 students and practice yoga in an energizing environment. Classes are open to all skill levels.
- Private Instruction – Instructors provide personalized attention during one-on-one sessions to suit your specific needs.
- Highly Trained Yoga Teachers – Take classes with experienced instructors who have been trained in India at the Patanjali center.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need to pay to attend classes? No, there is no cost to participate in a class at Patanjali.
- What do I need to bring? Wear comfortable clothes and bring a yoga mat and any other props needed for the class.
- Are children allowed to attend? Yes, children are welcome to attend classes if they are accompanied by an adult.
Discover the physical and mental benefits of yoga with Patanjali in Dubai. With free classes, it’s easy to get started on a yoga practice. Booking classes is simple with MyFITape and there is something for everyone with private instruction, group classes and highly trained instructors.