Yoga is an ancient practice that brings together the mental, physical, and spiritual to achieve an inner harmony. Dubai is an inspiring destination to enhance your personal practice or to learn how to become a yoga instructor. With the MyFitape yoga teacher training courses in Dubai, you can open yourself up to new possibilities and learn the yogic pathways to peace and success.
MyFitape offers a range of yoga teacher training courses in Dubai that suit your level of experience, each with an incredible team of professionals who bring years of knowledge and insight to the practice.
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course
- Learn the fundamentals of yoga.
- Gain the qualifications needed to teach Hatha, Ashtanga, Vinyasa, and Restorative Yoga.
- Explore psychology and the power of positive thinking.
- Develop embodied anatomy and bodies alignment.
500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course
- Enhance your knowledge of asana practice.
- Gain insight into Hatha,Ashtanga,Vinyasa and Restorative Yoga.
- Explore the use of chanting, breathwork and concentration.
- Learn human anatomy, physiology, and energy systems.
Our yoga teacher training courses in Dubai allow you to gain a deeper understanding and mastery of yoga, regardless of your previous experience.
Book Yoga with MyFitape
If you are looking for yoga teacher training courses in Dubai, MyFitape has you covered. Our courses are taught by experienced and certified teachers and offer insight into the theory, practice, and teaching of yoga. We also provide ongoing support throughout the course via our online platform, as well as ongoing mentoring with our team of teachers.
We believe that yoga is for all and offer both group and private sessions, as well as online classes. You can book a session today, or for more information about the training courses, please email us, or check out our website.
Which yoga classes do you offer in Dubai?
Our yoga teacher training courses are tailored to your level of experience and are designed to bring out the best in your physical and spiritual practice. You can choose from Hatha Yoga, Ashtanga, Vinyasa, Restorative and Yin Yoga, as well as other forms of yoga.
What are the requirements for yoga classes?
The requirements for each of our yoga classes vary depending on your level of experience and the type of class you attend. For more information, please contact us or refer to our website.
Do you offer private classes?
Yes, we offer private classes. Private classes are tailored to your individual practice and are the ideal way to learn and explore the art of yoga in depth.
How can I book a yoga class?
You can book a yoga class with MyFitape via our website. Simply select “Book a Session” and you’ll be able to select a class, instructor, and start time. We look forward to having you join us!
How can yoga help to improve a person’s inner calm and sense of wellbeing?Yoga is a practice that can help to improve a person’s inner calm and sense of wellbeing by concentrating on the body, mind, and spirit. Through the physical postures and movements, breath control, and meditation, yoga aims to integrate the body, mind, and spirit to improve overall physical, mental, and spiritual wellbeing. Physically, yoga helps to reduce stress hormones and eliminate tension in the body to promote relaxation. Through breathing exercises and visualization, yoga helps to focus the mind and bring it back to the present moment. Lastly, yoga’s meditation practice helps to promote inner calm and clarity which can lead to feelings of happiness, contentment, and peace of mind.
What sort of skills and knowledge can be acquired through Dubai Yoga Teacher Training?Through Dubai Yoga Teacher Training, you can acquire knowledge and skills in the following areas:
• Understanding the basics of yoga, including history, philosophy, and terminology
• Anatomy, physiology, and kinesiology
• Safe alignment of postures and modifications
• Sequencing and creating creative, skillful, and accessible yoga classes
• Principles of teaching yoga including how to give effective cues and demonstrations
• Adjustments and modifications to adapt each posture to different body types
• Hands-on assisting to refine alignment, deepen an experience, or restore balance
• Teaching and practice non-dual subject
• Embracing poses for the therapeutic applications and healing benefits
• Establishing a safe home practice and an understanding of meditation
• Learning to teach from the heart
• Self-care and sharing inspired wisdom.