Spark Residence Hotel Sharjah is offering swimming classes to all potential students keen to learn the basics – or even perfect their technique – of the sport. Here’s what you need to know before you join:
Swimming classes will take place at the following times and days:
- Monday 16.00 – 18.00
- Wednesday 16.00 – 18.00
- Friday 16.00 – 18.00
The fee for taking part in the swimming classes is AED 500 per session with a 50% discount on the first session.
Children from 8 to 16 years of age are accepted in the swimming classes at Spark Residence Hotel Sharjah.
Location and Facilities
The classes will take place at the outdoor pool of Spark Residence Hotel Sharjah and will involve 10 students in each session. All safety guidelines will be followed, and trainers will be present throughout the lesson.
Q: Can I trial a class?
Yes, the first session is offered at a 50% discount.
Q: Are the classes suitable for all levels?
Yes, the classes cater to all levels.
How MYFITAPE can Help Find Related Services?
MYFITAPE is an online fitness platform offering access to a wide range of professional fitness services and classes. Simply log on to MYFITAPE and search for Spark Residence Hotel Sharjah swimming classes to find out more information and connect with a professional trainer in the area.
What is the cost to participate in the Spark Residence Hotel Sharjah Swimming Classes?The cost to participate in the Spark Residence Hotel Sharjah Swimming Classes is AED350 per month.
What are the safety precautions taken to ensure a safe swimming environment?The following safety precautions should be taken to ensure a safe swimming environment:
- Ensure that all swimmers are supervised by a responsible adult.
- Maintain water safety rules and enforce them consistently.
- Teach swimmers to respect the water and to follow all pool rules.
- Install appropriate fencing, pool covers, and/or pool alarms.
- Ensure that all swimmers understand proper water safety skills, such as how to float, tread water, and how to help others in an emergency.
- Store lifesaving devices, such as life preservers and rescue tubes, near the pool and make sure they are in good condition.
- Always have a first aid kit available.
- Check to make sure that the pH and chlorine levels of the pool water are within safe limits.
- Ensure that swimmers are aware of any potential hazards, such as roped off dangerous areas or underwater obstructions.
What ages are eligible to join the Spark Residence Hotel Sharjah Swimming Classes?The Spark Residence Hotel Sharjah Swimming Classes are open to all ages, from young children to adults.
What are the different levels offered by the Spark Residence Hotel Sharjah Swimming Classes?The Spark Residence Hotel Sharjah Swimming Classes offers four levels of swimming lessons, all suitable for children and adults. The four levels are:
1. Beginner Swimming – This class is designed for swimmers of all ages who are just starting out in the sport. Students will learn the basics, such as floating, breathing and kicking.
2. Intermediate Swimming – This class is designed for swimmers who have a good understanding of the basics and are looking to progress and reach the next level.
3. Advanced Swimming – In this class, swimmers will learn advanced skills such as floating, diving and various stroke techniques.
4. Competitive Swimming – This class is for competitive swimmers looking to improve their performance in competitive events. This class focuses on technique and racing strategies.
What qualifications do the instructors have for teaching swimming classes?The qualifications of instructors to teach swimming classes vary by country, as well as the type of instruction being taught. In general, most instructors have some kind of certification in swimming instruction, usually through a national governing body such as the Amateur Swimming Association (ASA) in the UK, or the American Red Cross (ARC). In addition to having the right certification, instructors should also have experience teaching and be confident in the water. Some employers will also look for additional qualifications such as a first-aid certification and a DBS (formerly CRB) check.
What are the rates for Spark Residence Hotel Sharjah Swimming Classes?The rates for Spark Residence Hotel Sharjah Swimming Classes are as follows:
Single lesson – AED 75
6 classes – AED 300
10 classes – AED 400
Private lesson – AED 90/person