Are you looking to explore yoga and awaken the practice within you in the beautiful city of Dubai? With so many studios and classes to choose from, starting a yoga practice for the first time can be intimidating and overwhelming. But with myfitape, you can take that first step with ease. We offer yoga classes at some of the top studios in the city – including a free first class with most of them!
Book Yoga Classes with myfitape
Myfitape is your one-stop guide to the best fitness classes in Dubai. All you need to do is register with us, search for ‘Yoga’ and you’ll find a list of classes across the city. Plus, you can filter the classes by type, price, level, and location to find the best fit for you. Ready to jump in?
When you explore the different yoga classes available, here’s what you can expect:
- Expert Teaching: All the studios on myfitape have experienced teachers that offer great instruction so that even beginners can learn yoga safely and with ease.
- Variety of Classes: Yoga classes vary from heated power yoga, vinyasa and yin yoga to restorative yoga, aerial yoga and even Kundalini yoga.
- Special Offers: Many of the studios on myfitape offer a free or discounted first class to help you explore the practice.
- Convenience: Book your class using your phone, and attend it any time – during the day or even in the late hours of the night.
- How do I book classes through myfitape?
Once you have registered with myfitape, head to the search page and type ‘Yoga’ to get a list of available classes across studios in Dubai. You can then filter the classes and book one with ease.
- Can I get discounts on yoga classes with myfitape?
Yes! Many of the studios offer a free or discounted first class so that you can explore the practice with ease. You can also check for further discounts for buying packages.
- Are the instructors experienced with teaching yoga?
Yes. All the instructors at the studios listed on myfitape are experienced and capable in teaching yoga to all levels – from beginners to advanced practitioners.
- Are there yoga classes available in the late hours?
Yes. Many of the yoga studios listed on myfitape offer classes during the day as well as late into the night. You can easily find the right class using the filter options.
Experience the Magic of Yoga with myfitape
Yoga classes in Dubai have never been easier to access. With myfitape, you can explore the range of options, book classes, and get discounts – all from your phone. So why not take that first step today and experience the magic of yoga in Dubai!
What times and days is the first class offered in Dubai?The first class in Dubai is offered on Thursdays from 10am to 1pm.
What type of yoga will be taught in this first class?The type of yoga that will be taught in this first class is Hatha yoga. Hatha yoga is a gentle form of yoga that focuses on the physical postures (asanas) and breathing techniques (pranayama). It is ideal for beginners and helps to create a balance between the mind and body.
What other yoga classes are available to sign up for afterwards?There are many different yoga classes you can choose from, depending on your preferences and skill level. Some of the options include vinyasa, power, restorative, yin, hot, and prenatal yoga. Many studios also offer specialized classes such as yoga for back care, meditation, and senior-focused classes. You can also book private lessons to work one-on-one with an instructor for an even more personalized experience.
Is this class open to all levels of yoga practitioners?Yes, this class is open to all levels of yoga practitioners. No matter what your experience level is, you can join this class and benefit from the instruction and practice.
Is the first class really free?Yes, the first class is really free.
What are the benefits of taking a free first yoga class in Dubai?1. Improved Flexibility: Taking a free first yoga class in Dubai can help you develop a more flexible body and reduce your risk of injury.
2. Improved Posture: Yoga classes can improve your posture by strengthening your core muscles and helping you remain aware of your body’s alignment.
3. Stress Relief: Many people find that attending a free first yoga class in Dubai helps them de-stress and relax.
4. Improved Gut Health: The meditative nature of yoga can strengthen your gut health and reduce inflammation.
5. Improved Concentration: Yoga boosts your concentration skills and helps you remain mindful and present in the moment.
6. Increased Confidence: Yoga classes can boost your self-confidence and help you feel more comfortable in your own body.