Experience Yoga in Dubai
Yoga offers a range of benefits for both mind and body, and Dubai is an ideal setting to practice this ancient form of exercise. There are many experienced and talented yoga instructors who can help you find your perfect yoga mat according to your individual needs and practice. Here are some tips on finding the right yoga mat and booking a yoga class in Dubai.
Book Yoga Classes with MyFitape
If you are looking for a yoga class in Dubai, MyFitape is the perfect choice for you. MyFitape is an online platform providing yoga classes for all levels and experience. You can book a variety of classes, ranging from hot yoga in a heated room to traditional hatha, vinyasa and Iyengar yoga. In addition, yoga classes can be tailored to your individual needs, making it easy and convenient to find the perfect class for you.
Find the Perfect Yoga Mat
Finding the perfect yoga mat to suit your practice is an essential part of ensuring a comfortable and successful session. Here are some tips to help you on your way:
- Choose a mat based on your style of yoga: Find a mat that is suitable to your style of yoga, e.g. if you practice hot yoga you may need a non-slip mat and increased cushioning.
- Determine your size and weight needs: If weight and transportability are important factors for you, choose a lightweight, thinner mat.
- Consider your budget: Yoga mats vary in both materials and price. Be sure to find one that stock you preferred features and is within your budget range.
Q. How much does booking a yoga class in Dubai with MyFitape cost?
A. Prices range from AED 30 for a single class to AED 300 for 10 classes.
Q. Does MyFitape provide yoga mats?
A. No, MyFitape does not provide yoga mats. You need to bring your own yoga mat or purchase one before attending a class.
Q. How long should I expect to practise yoga in a single session?
A. Sessions normally last between 45 minutes to 1 hour.
Overall, yoga is an excellent way to relax and strengthen your body in Dubai. With online booking platforms like MyFitape and the right yoga mat for you, experiencing yoga in Dubai is easy and enjoyable.
What types of yoga mats are available for purchase in Dubai?There are many types of yoga mats available for purchase in Dubai. Some popular options include: natural rubber mats, PVC or vinyl mats, cotton mats, synthetic mats, jute mats, and bamboo mats. Each type of mat has its own unique features, benefits and drawbacks, so it is important to research and consider which types best suit your needs.
Are there any local stores in Dubai that specialize in providing high quality yoga mats?Yes, there are multiple local stores in Dubai that specialize in providing high quality yoga mats. These include FitRepublik in Dubai Sports City, which sells a selection of Manduka and Liforme mats, as well as other wellness and fitness products. World of Yoga on Sheikh Zayed road also has a great selection of quality mats from major brands like Lululemon and Manduka. Additionally, Baba Souk in Satwa is known for having a great selection of yoga mats at affordable prices.
What is the best way to care for a yoga mat to ensure its longevity?The best way to care for a yoga mat to ensure its longevity is to clean it regularly with a mixture of mild soap and warm water. Furthermore, before and after use, it should be wiped down with a clean, dry cloth. Lastly, the mat should be air-dried in a well-ventilated area as heat can degrade the material of the mat.
What are the main features to consider when purchasing a yoga mat in Dubai?There are several important factors to consider when purchasing a yoga mat in Dubai. These include:
1. Quality: It is important to select a high-quality yoga mat that is designed specifically for yoga, made of durable materials, and provides enough cushion and support while practicing.
2. Thickness: The thickness of the yoga mat should be tailored to your individual comfort and practice needs. Generally, thicker mats provide more cushion, which is helpful for taller individuals and for poses that involve a lot of knee work, while thinner mats are better for poses that require more balance.
3. Size: The size of the yoga mat should be selected based on the types of poses that you will be performing. A longer mat is ideal for tall and long-legged individuals and some restorative poses, while a shorter mat is perfect for most other poses.
4. Cost: The cost of the yoga mat should also be considered. Selecting a quality yoga mat that is designed for specific activities and provides the correct cushion and support can be expensive, but is well worth the investment.
5. Material: The type of material used in the yoga mat’s construction can also be important. A natural material like jute or rubber provides more grip and flexibility, while materials like PVC are lightweight and easier to clean.