Yoga has grown in popularity in the United Arab Emirates as its citizens embrace a healthier lifestyle. Throughout Dubai, you can find many yoga centres offering unique styles, classes and retreats that can help you get into yoga and meditative practices. Read on to learn more about the best yoga centres in Dubai and how you can start your journey to a healthier life.
Book With Myfitape For Affordable Yoga Sessions
If you want to practice yoga without breaking the bank, Myfitape is the perfect way to book affordable yoga sessions throughout Dubai. With their diverse selection of yoga classes, from hot yoga to yin yoga and mediation, you can find the perfect yoga class for any skill level. And, with their booking platform, you’ll always get the best deals and discounts to practice yoga in any centre or studio in Dubai.
Types Of Yoga Practiced In Dubai
There is a wide range of yoga styles offered in Dubai. Here’s the list of yoga styles you can take advantage of:
- Hatha Yoga – Hatha yoga is a traditional practice used to align and relax the body. This style of yoga involves a gentle practice of physical postures, stretches, and breath work.
- Vinyasa Yoga – Vinyasa yoga is a dynamic practice that unites movement and breathing. Focused on sequences, it helps to build strength and flexibility, with the ultimate goal of increasing mental and physical relaxation.
- Ashtanga Yoga – Ashtanga is a flowing sequence of postures that build strength and increase flexibility. It includes synchronizing your breath with a progressive combination of postures.
- Bikram Yoga – Bikram is a form of yoga performed in heated rooms with temperatures reaching up to 105°F. This style of yoga focuses on 26 postures and helps to eliminate toxins, lower stress levels and improve circulation.
- Yin Yoga – Yin yoga is slower-paced that helps to balance the internal energy of the body. Its focus is on passive poses, held for long period of time, to stretch and improve flexibility.
- Kundalini Yoga – Kundalini yoga is based one relaxation, meditation, and breathing and focuses to awaken the power within and help with the spiritual transformation.
Services Available at Dubai’s Yoga Centres
Most yoga centres in Dubai offer a wide range of services and amenities, from beginner classes and private sessions to sound-healing and special workshops. You can also find a variety of retreats and yoga-inspired holidays that can help you reconnect with yourself and find inner peace.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q: Do I need to have prior experience with yoga?
Most yoga centres offer classes for all skill levels and are suitable for both beginners and advanced yogis.
Q: What should I bring to my yoga class?
It is important to bring comfortable clothing and your own yoga mat. Some yoga studios also offer drinks, snacks and wellness products, so feel free to browse their amenities prior to attending a class.
Q: How often should I practice yoga?
It is recommended to practice yoga as often as you can, however, it is recommended to take at least one class a week to see results and better practice.
Start Your Yoga Journey in Dubai and Improve Your Health
With so many amazing yoga centres in Dubai, it’s easy to start your yoga journey and embrace a healthier, low-stress lifestyle. All you need is to book your class with Myfitape and you’re ready to learn new poses, relax and recharge. So, why wait? Check out the list of yoga centres in Dubai and start your journey today!