Are you looking for a fat loss workout plan you can do in just 3 days a week? This 3-Day Workout Plan for fat loss helps you achieve maximum fat-burning results in a short time-frame. A combination of cardio, strength training and intensive workouts crafted together in one simple plan can help you to reach your goal of shedding those excess pounds and get your body into shape in no time!
- Day 1: 10 minutes of Cardio followed by 20 minutes of Strength Training.
- Day 2: 20 minutes of Intensive Workout.
- Day 3: 10 minutes of Cardio followed by 10 minutes of Strength Training.
Cardio exercise can help your body burn more fat, which will lead to a faster rate of fat loss in your body. This can be done by running, cycling, swimming or any other form of cardio exercise.
Strength exercises for fat loss involve moving large muscles in your body in order to burn more calories. Examples of this kind of exercise include weightlifting and calisthenics.
Intensive workouts are designed to push your body to the limit by incorporating high-intensity training methods. Examples of this type of exercise include high-intensity interval training (HIIT) and circuit-style workouts.
- Make sure to take 1-2 minutes rest in between each exercise.
- Drink plenty of water to stay hydrated and refuel your body with the necessary nutrients.
- Make sure to warm up and cool down to avoid any injuries.
Q: When should I do this fat-loss workout plan?
A: Ideally, you can try this 3-Day Workout Plan 3 times a week. However, you can also spread it out in the way that best suits your needs.
Q: How long should I stay at each level?
A: You should aim to stay at each level for at least 10 minutes, with a maximum of 20 minutes.
Q: How much rest should I take in between each exercise?
A: Take 1-2 minutes of rest in between each exercise to feel your best.