Restorative yoga classes in Dubai offer yoga poses and breathing techniques to help you destress and connect with your inner peace. These classes are extremely beneficial for those who are dealing with stress, physical ailments, or looking to take a break from the hustle and bustle of Dubai life.
MyFitApe is one of the best websites to book such classes in Dubai. It features reliable practices, experienced instructors, and interesting yoga formats for every level of strength and experience. All classes can be booked digitally through the website or through the MyFitApe app.
MyFitApe provides a wide range of restorative yoga services to help ease your tensions and relax your body and mind. Services available include:
- Vinyasa Flow: To help balance the body and mind, vinyasa flow is used to move from one yogi pose to the other more gracefully.
- Hatha Yoga: This ancient type of yoga is the perfect practice for relaxation and de-stressing the body.
- Restorative Yoga: Through this variety of poses, one can restore lost flexibility and strength in the body.
- Yoga Nidra: A very advanced form of yoga, specially crafted for relaxation and to calm one’s mind.
- Pre-natal & Postnatal Yoga: Ideal for pregnant women, these classes aim to relieve discomfort and improve relaxation.
Book Restorative Yoga Classes with MyFitApe
Booking your restorative yoga class with MyFitApe is simple and easy. All you need to do is visit the website https://myfitape.ae/, choose your class and instructor, provide your details and make the payment.
Your booking is confirmed and further bookings can be done through the MyFitApe app or website.
Q. What benefits can I get out of restorative yoga classes?
A. Restorative yoga classes can help you relieve stress, reduce tension, and improve overall health and wellbeing.
Q. What is the best way to book a restorative yoga class with MyFitApe?
A. You can book your restorative class either through the MyFitApe app or website.
Q. What kind of restorative yoga poses are taught in the classes?
A. Restorative yoga classes typically involve standing poses, seated poses, backbends and twists.
What is the cost of participating in restorative yoga classes in Dubai?The cost of participating in restorative yoga classes in Dubai will depend on which studio you choose, the type of class being offered, and the duration of the class. On average, a single 1-hour restorative yoga class in Dubai can range from 30-60 AED.
What are the benefits of taking restorative yoga classes in Dubai?Restorative yoga classes in Dubai offer a range of mental, physical and emotional benefits, including:
– Improved physical flexibility, strength and balance
– Reduced stress and anxiety levels
– Increased energy and vitality
– Calming of the mind and reduction of fatigue
– Improved digestion and circulation
– Enhanced body awareness and focus
– Improved mood and sleep
– Improved posture and alignment
– Increased self-confidence and healing