Find Your Zen: Free Prenatal Yoga for Dubai Mums
Welcome to the world of pregnancy yoga in Dubai! With the help of myFITape, Certified Pre and Post-Natal Yoga instructors are available to guide mums through this special journey. Our certified instructors offer the best service possible to Dubai mothers. Here’s what you need to know about the amazing prenatal yoga experience available in Dubai.
Book Your Yoga Session with myFITape
Booking your session with us at myFITape couldn’t be easier! We offer an easy to use online booking feature. Simply select a time and place for your session that fits your schedule and our certified prenatal yoga instructors will come to you. Sessions last one hour and you’ll be completely at ease with the attention that you receive from our qualified trainers.
Our prenatal yoga packages for Dubai mothers include:
- Beginner Yoga Classes – Perfect for those just starting out who need help learning the basics of yoga, designed specifically for mums.
- Advanced Yoga Classes – Ideal for experienced moms looking to perfect their skills and deepen their understanding of yoga.
- Private Yoga Classes – Enjoy yoga in the comfort of your own home, hotel or office.
- Group Yoga Classes – Available for expectant mothers and new mums to practice together. Meeting regularly with a group is a great way to make friends, keep motivated and get the most out of your yoga experience.
- Are classes suitable for all levels? – Yes, whether you’re a beginner, intermediate or advanced, our classes are suitable for all levels.
- What do I need to bring to class? – All you need to bring to class is a yoga mat, comfy clothes and an open mind.
- Do I need to book ahead? – Yes, you will need to book ahead to confirm your place and make sure you have a spot reserved.
Find Your Zen with myFITape
At myFITape, we understand how important it is for Dubai mums to take the journey of pregnancy into their own hands with yoga. Let us help you find your zen and start your pregnancy journey the right way. Whether you’re a beginner, intermediate or advanced, our certified trainers are here to provide the best service possible to each individual mum. Contact us today to get started!
What qualifications should instructors have for teaching prenatal yoga classes?Instructors teaching prenatal yoga classes should ideally have comprehensive training in the subject and an understanding of anatomy and physiology. In addition, they should be familiar with the physical and emotional changes that occur during pregnancy. Instructors should also have extensive knowledge on yoga modifications for pregnant bodies and be capable of adjusting the practice for different stages of pregnancy. They should be sensitive to the needs of their students, as well as have excellent communication, teaching and interpersonal skills. Lastly, instructors should be up-to-date on safety guidelines for prenatal yoga and be knowledgeable about any medical conditions that could affect their students.
Are mats, props, or other materials provided by the class or do participants need to bring their own?This can vary from class to class. Generally, it is noted in the class description. It is advisable to contact the instructor prior to attending the class to determine what materials, if any, should be brought.
What type of prenatal yoga is offered (e.g. traditional, power, Bikram, etc.)?Most prenatal yoga classes offered at yoga studios or gyms will be a modified version of traditional Hatha or Vinyasa yoga. These classes often focus more on breathing and relaxation techniques, gentle stretching, and moves to typically support during the pregnancy. Some yoga teachers may also offer an Iyengar or Restorative version of prenatal yoga.
Are class sizes restricted to a specific number of participants?Yes. The maximum class size varies by location and is determined by the available space and staffing.
Where specifically in Dubai are the prenatal yoga classes offered?The prenatal yoga classes in Dubai are offered at various wellness centers and fitness studios around the city. Some specific locations include Studio Lagree near Downtown Dubai, Urban Yoga in JLT, Al Manara Wellness Zone in Umm Suqeim, and Fit 7 Eleven in Al Quoz.
Where can I access free prenatal yoga in Dubai?There are many yoga studios in Dubai that offer prenatal yoga classes, including:
– The White Tara Yoga Studio
– Hot Spot Yoga
– YogaSpace Dubai
– Move To Heal
– Yoga Hive
– Beyond Yoga
– Naseem Yoga
– 5th Element
– Mamas And Papas Yoga
– Zen Yoga Dubai
– Lifecare Yoga
– Yogic Path
– Ayur Yoga