What are some tips for staying motivated to stick with a fitness routine?
Full-Body Workout Schedule at Home in Dubai: 3-Day Routine for All Levels
The wonderful city of Dubai has endless opportunities for staying in shape and taking part in physical activities. However, when the weather is too hot outside, or you just don’t have time to head to the gym, you share certainly still benefit from getting some exercise at home.
This 3-day workout routine provides the perfect full-body workout schedule designed to be done at home in Dubai. This routine is suitable for all levels, so no matter your age, gender, or fitness level, you will be able to get some exercise in. This schedule also doesn’t require any equipment, just your body and a little bit of motivation.
On day 1, you will focus on your core and lower body. Begin with a 10-minute warm up, such as jogging on the spot or light jogging in the garden.
- 15 squats: Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and your arms extended out in front of you. Now, squat down, bringing your hands together in front of you, until your thighs are parallel to the floor.
- 15 lunges: With your feet shoulder-width apart, lunge forward with one foot, bending your knee at a 90-degree angle and bringing your back leg to the floor. Push off your heel and return to your starting position.
- 15 crunches: Lie down with your back on the floor, your legs bent at a 90 degree angle and your hands behind your head. Exhale and contract your abs, bringing your upper body towards your knees.
- 15 push-ups: Get into a plank position, with your arms straight and your hands flat on the floor. Inhale and lower your body, before pushing off your palms and returning to your starting position.
- 15 hip bridges: Lie down on the floor with your knees bent and your feet flat on the ground. Push off your feet and raise your hips towards the ceiling. Hold for a few seconds, squeezing your glutes, then lower your hips to the ground.
On day 2, you will switch your focus to your upper body. Start with a 10-minute warm-up.
- 20 arm circles: Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and your arms extended out from your sides. Now draw circles with your arms, one in one direction and one in the other.
- 15 tricep dips: Place your palms on the edge of a sturdy chair behind you. Bend your elbows, letting your bottom drop towards the ground, before pushing your body back up to the starting position.
- 15 bent-over rows: Hold a pair of light dumbbells in each of your hands. Bend your knees and then forward, allowing your upper body to follow, until your torso is parallel with your legs. Now bring the dumbbells up towards your chest, before lowering them back down.
- 15 bicep curls: Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart. Hold a dumbbell in each hand, palms facing up. Raise the weights until your arms are bent at a 90 degree angle, before lowering them back to your sides.
- 15 shoulder presses: Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart. Hold a dumbbell in each hand, arms at 90-degree angles. Lift the weights up over your head, before lowering them back to the starting position.
On day 3, you will focus on flexibility and balance exercises. Start with a 10-minute warm up.
- 20 toe taps: Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and your hands by your sides. Raise a foot about 12 inches off the ground and tap it back down without shifting your weight.
- 30-second plank: Hold yourself in the plank position for a 30-second interval. During this time, keep your core tight and your body straight.
- 15 side lunges: Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart. Take a big step to your left and lunge, making sure to keep your back straight. Push off your left foot and return to starting position.
- 30-second wall sit: Stand with your back against a wall and then slide down into a sitting position. Hold yourself in this position for 30 seconds.
- 30-second calf stretch: Stand on a step and then slowly lower your heels so that they hang off the edge. Hold for 30 seconds.
By consistently following this 3-day full-body workout schedule, you will be well on your way to achieving your goals. To become even more focused on your fitness objectives, consider signing up for a subscription with MYFITAPE for real-time guidance and advice. MYFITAPE helps to motivate you, track your progress, and give you the support you need. If needed, personal training services in person or online can be great for getting results quickly.