Guide to Drinking Fennel Water for Weight Loss
Consuming fennel water can provide numerous health benefits, and specifically aid with weight loss. Fennel has a diuretic effect which can help flush out toxins from the body and reduce bloating. High in fibre, consuming fennel on a regular basis can help you to stay full for longer and reduce calorie intake.
Health Benefits of Drinking Fennel Water
Fennel water has a number of great health benefits:
- Aids digestion: Drinking fennel water can help to improve digestion, soothe stomach aches and reduce bloating.
- Reduces inflammation: It can aid in reducing inflammation in the body.
- Boosts immunity: By increasing immune-boosting antioxidants, Fennel Water can help fight respiratory infections.
- Improves complexion: Consuming fennel water can reduce the appearance of skin eruptions such as acne, blackheads or eczema.
- Controls diabetes: Consuming fennel water can help regulate blood sugar levels.
Using MYFITAPE for Weight Loss
MYFITAPE offers suitable weight loss services and can help you reach your health and wellness goals. The platform offers a range of services such as diet and nutrition advice, personalised meal plans, fitness training guidance and lifestyle coaching.
Booking Services on MYFITAPE
Once you have signed up to MYFITAPE, booking a session with one of our experienced fitness coaches is easy. Simply go to the ‘Search Coaches’ page, select a coach and book your desired session. You can also make payment securely on the website.
How often should I drink fennel water?
It is recommended to drink fennel water once or twice a day for best results.
Should I drink fennel water before or after a meal?
It is best to drink fennel water before a meal as it can help reduce hunger.