Guide to Losing Weight with Roti: Is it an Option?
Roti has traditionally been seen as an unhealthy and disadvantageous food for health and weight loss. However, with recent trends promoting a more holistic and balanced approach to diet and health, it can be seen that roti may in fact be a beneficial food for successful weight loss. Roti is low in calorie and fat, and high in fibre, making it a suitable and filling part of any weight loss plan.
How Can MYFITAPE Help?
MYFITAPE is a leading health and fitness platform offering weight loss programs and services incorporating roti in the meal plan. By providing meal ideas, snack options and suitable recipes, MYFITAPE has made it easier to include roti in our daily diet without compromising on health or taste. Plus, through their tailor made meal plans, they also offer options to reach specific fitness or health goals.
How to Book a Weight Loss Service on MYFITAPE Platform?
• Visit the MYFITAPE website.
• Select the type of service (i.e. Weight Loss)
• Enter your details, including medical history and fitness goals
• Select the plan and packages available
• Enter your payment details
• Start the journey to achieving your goals
Q. What kind of foods do I need to avoid?
Most processed, fried and sugary foods should be avoided when aiming for weight loss, however you should consult with the MYFITAPE team for specific dietary advice tailored to your goals.
Q. Is Roti a good option for weight loss?
Yes, roti is an excellent option for weight loss, as it is low in calories, fat and high in fibre, making it a filling and nutritious food.
Q. Is there a diet plan on MYFITAPE that includes roti?
Yes, MYFITAPE’s weight loss services include a number of diet plans and recipes that incorporate roti where appropriate, to ensure that meals taken are balanced and nutritional.
Roti is a nutritious and filling food that can be welcomed into anyone’s weight loss plan when combined with exercising and other dietary decisions. MYFITAPE’s weight loss services are perfect for helping you select and create an appropriate roti-based diet plan, tailored to you and your goals. Book yours now and get on your way to a healthier lifestyle.
Are there any alternative healthy ingredients to use in a roti substitute when trying to lose weight?Yes, there are several alternative healthy ingredients that one can use to make a roti substitute that can help one lose weight:
• Whole-wheat chapati – Made with whole-wheat flour, these chapatis can provide a healthier, high-fibre alternative to the traditional white ones.
• Ragi (finger millet) roti – Ragi is an ancient grain loaded with vitamins and minerals. Ragi rotis are very healthy, naturally gluten-free and more filling than wheat rotis.
• Phulka – Phulkas are made from a combination of whole wheat and other flours, and can be more filling than your ordinary roti.
• Buckwheat roti – Buckwheat is an excellent source of fibre, magnesium, and phosphorus. Rotis made from buckwheat flour can be a lighter and healthier alternative.
• Bajra roti – Made from millet, bajra rotis are rich in iron and can be quite filling.
• Low calorie roti – To make a low-calorie roti, all you have to do is replace some of your regular flour with oats or flaxseed flour. This can reduce the amount of calories and saturated fat in your roti, making it a healthier alternative.
• Multi-grain chapathi – Made from a mixture of different grains and flours, these chapatis are high in fibre and packed with vitamins and minerals. They are a great option for people looking to cut down on calories and carbohydrates.