Swimming classes at Rotana are an excellent way to get active, stay in shape and learn a new skill. In this guide, we’ll walk you through how to sign up for a class at Rotana, answer some frequently asked questions and show you how MYFITAPE can help make finding and signing up for swimming classes easier.
How to Sign Up for a Rotana Swimming Class
Signing up for a Rotana swimming class is easy:
- Select your class: First, browse the selection of swimming classes offered at Rotana. You can pick one that fits your schedule and meets your needs.
- Register: Once you have chosen your class, you will need to register for it. This usually involves visiting Rotana’s website or signing up in person at the facility.
- Attend your class: All that’s left is to show up for your class on time and ready to learn!
- Are classes suitable for beginners? Yes, Rotana offers classes for all experience levels, from beginner to advanced.
- Do I need any special equipment? You will need to bring a towel and swimsuit, but all other equipment such as goggles and swim caps can be provided by Rotana.
- Do I need to commit to a full term of classes? No, you can usually sign up for single classes and pay as you go or opt for discounted package deals.
How MYFITAPE can Help
MYFITAPE makes finding and signing up for swimming classes at Rotana easier than ever. Our website and app puts an ever-growing list of classes at your fingertips, helping you quickly find and sign up for the class that’s right for you. We provide helpful reviews from previous students as well to give you a better idea of what to expect from classes.
Signing up with MYFITAPE is fast and simple. All you need to do is select the class you want to attend, select your payment method and you’re all set! MYFITAPE also offers special discounts and package deals so you can save money while getting fit.
So why wait? Get started on your swimming journey today and take your pick from the great selection of classes on MYFITAPE.
What safety measures are in place for Rotana Swimming classes?The safety of our students is our highest priority in Rotana Swimming lessons. We take a number of steps to ensure students feel safe and secure in the pool. All of our instructors are certified lifeguards, and our classes are limited to no more than 8 students per class, with a maximum student to teacher ratio of 4:1. We also enforce strict pool rules and regularly monitor the pool area and swimming activities. Additionally, all instructors are required to complete safety and CPR training annually.
How long typically is a Rotana Swimming class session?Each Rotana Swimming class session typically lasts for 45 minutes.
What are the prerequisites to be eligible for Rotana Swimming Classes?To be eligible for Rotana Swimming Classes, potential students must be at least 5 years old and be able to comfortably swim 25 meters without the need for assistance. They should also be comfortable with basic water safety and be able to follow instructions comfortably.
What is the cost to enroll in Rotana Swimming Classes?The cost to enroll in Rotana Swimming Classes varies depending on the type of class and duration of the class. Generally, the cost for a 30-minute private lesson ranges from AED 100-150, whereas the monthly fee for group classes range from AED 425-550.
How will I be assessed for swimming proficiency in Rotana Swimming classes?Rotana Swimming classes assess your swimming proficiency through a continuous evaluation system. At the end of each class, the instructor will evaluate your progress and give you a performance rating. Depending on your swimming ability and skills, you will be placed in different levels. Each level comes with certain requirements that you should fulfill in order to pass and move up to the next level. Additionally, there are periodic tests that you must take in order to be accepted into the more advanced classes.
What are the benefits of rotana swimming classes?1. Learn stroke technique: Swimming classes are a perfect way to learn swim stroke technique and gradually build strength, endurance, and speed.
2. Safe environment: Instructors create a safe environment for children to learn and practice, where they get personalized attention and feedback.
3. Too young for the pool? Rotana swimming classes offer a range of relaxing, lowpressure classes that can help young swimmers acclimate to and learn the basics of swimming in an age and skill-appropriate setting.
4. Improved physical health and fitness: Swimming is one of the best forms of exercise that can help improve physical health and fitness. Taking swimming classes will help you to become a stronger and more balanced swimmer, and can help you build physical strength, endurance, and flexibility.
5. Increased confidence: Rotana swimming classes improve confidence in the water, especially during open water or pool practices. Swimming classes provide an opportunity for children to practice in a safe and supervised environment, gaining confidence in the water before tackling bigger challenges like open water swimming.