Are you looking for a way to stay in shape, relax and enjoy the leisurely exercise of swimming? Our Spark Hotel Sharjah swimming classes may just be the perfect solution for you. This guide will provide you with all the necessary information to get started, including:
- Beginners: Our beginner class is perfect for people just starting out. We provide expert tips with a focus on safety and basic swimming techniques.
- Advanced: The advanced class is perfect for those who already have some swimming experience and would like to take their skills to the next level. We teach you the finer points of swimming, including breathing and diving techniques.
We charge a reasonable fee to attend our swimming classes. The fee may vary depending on the number of classes you wish to attend.
Our classes usually run for an hour or two, once or twice a week.
- What do I need to bring to the class? All you need to bring is a swimming costume and a swim cap.
- Where are the classes held?Our classes are held at the Spark Hotel Sharjah pool.
- Do I need any special equipment?No, our classes are open to all level swimmers and basic swimming accessories are provided.
How MYFITAPE Can Help
MYFITAPE offers reliable, convenient access to our swimming classes. It allows you to sign up to the classes of your choice, choose the days and times of the classes and make any necessary payments. It also allows you to access additional resources including swimming tips and advice. MYFITAPE lets you manage your swimming classes without any hassle.
Does the hotel offer any type of discounts or promotions for swimming classes?Most hotels don’t offer discounts or promotions specifically for swimming classes. However, the hotel may have special packages that include swimming classes or discounts that can be used towards swimming classes. It is best to check with the hotel directly for more information.
What is the age range for the swimming classes offered at Spark Hotel Sharjah?The swimming classes offered at Spark Hotel Sharjah are available for children aged 4 years and above.
Are there any safety guidelines that need to be followed while attending the swimming classes?Yes, there are a few safety guidelines that need to be followed while attending swimming classes. Swimmers should always be accompanied by a qualified lifeguard. They should be aware of the safety signals and regulations of the pool or body of water they are swimming in. Swimming classes should also include instruction on how to safely enter and exit the water, floating, and the use of lifejackets if necessary. It is also important for swimmers to know how to identify potential dangers in the water including sudden changes in temperature or currents, sharp objects, and weakly supported areas of the pool. Following these safety guidelines is essential for both your safety and the safety of other swimmers.
Is the swimming pool suitable for beginner or advanced swimmers?The swimming pool is suitable for both beginner and advanced swimmers. The pool has a shallow area for beginners and an area with deeper water for advanced swimmers. There are also lanes designated for slower or faster swimmers.
What is the duration of each swimming lesson?The duration of each swimming lesson at our facility is 45 minutes.
What is the cost of Spark Hotel Sharjah swimming classes?The cost of Spark Hotel Sharjah swimming classes varies depending on the type of class you choose. For instance, a Beginner Group Swimming Class for children ages 6-15 costs AED 120 per month, while an Adult Swimming Class for ages 16 and above costs AED 130 per month. The hotel also offers a range of private and semi-private swimming classes at different prices.
What is the age limit for Spark Hotel Sharjah swimming classes?The age limit for Spark Hotel Sharjah swimming classes is 6-16 years old. Swimming is a strenuous activity and younger children, particularly those below 6 years of age, are not recommended to take part in swimming classes.
What health requirements must be met for Spark Hotel Sharjah swimming classes?1. All swimmers must have a valid medical certificate or physician’s note stating that they are fit to take part in swimming classes.
2. All swimmers must take a shower before entering the pool as it will help prevent skin infections and other illnesses.
3. All swimmers must wear proper swimming apparel, such as swim goggles, swim caps, and appropriate swimsuits.
4. All swimmers must wear foam or fiberglass swimming fins at all times.
5. All swimmers must remember their personal hygiene and should not swim if they have any open cuts, wounds, or sores.
6. All swimmers must use sunscreen to protect against the sun’s UV radiation.
7. All swimmers must understand and obey the safety rules and regulations established by the instructor.
8. All swimmers must agree to abide by the pool rules and regulations set by the pool management.