Are you looking to get your body in its best shape and lose body fat? Are you no longer quite a beginner, but not ready for advanced workouts yet? Don’t worry, this guide is for you! This intermediate fat loss workout plan will help you reach your goals of burning fat and building a fit body.
Your Fat Loss Workout Plan
Intermediate level workouts focus on taking it up a notch from beginner workouts. You’ll be hitting the gym more often, challenging your body in more specific ways, and focusing on integrated movements to help build a toned body.
- Workout 3 to 5 days per week, making sure to take 1-2 days of rest. Have at least one full rest day per week.
- Be sure to warm up before each workout. Dynamic stretching, jogging, and biking are all effective warm-up exercises.
- Stick to compound movements that work multiple muscle groups at the same time. Examples include squats, deadlifts, push-ups, and pull-ups.
- Focus on form rather than the amount of weight you are lifting. Utilize a slower tempo and controlled range of motion to help engage the muscles.
- Incorporate HIIT sessions into your workout plan. Shorter, more intense bursts of exercise will help you burn more fat.
- Be sure to include a mix of both cardio and strength training into your workout plan. Cardio will help you burn fat, while strength training will help you build lean muscle.
- Stay consistent and push yourself. As you continue to work out and get fitter, the challenge will increase, so be sure to stay motivated and challenge yourself.
How often should I work out while using this fat loss workout plan?
Ideally, you should work out 3-5 times a week and focus on compound movements to help engage multiple muscle groups. Make sure to include at least one rest day into your plan.
What type of exercises should I focus on?
Focus on compound movements like squats, deadlifts, push-ups, and pull-ups. Incorporate both HIIT and cardio into your plan a few days a week.
Will this workout plan help me become fit faster?
Yes, this intermediate fat loss workout plan will help you get fit faster. It focuses on a mix of both cardio and strength-training to help you burn fat and build lean muscle in a balanced way.