Is Roasted Gram a Key to Weight Loss?
It’s no secret that most of us want to lose weight. We are always on the hunt for nutritious yet tasty foods that can help us shed those extra kilos. One of the many ingredients that are advocated for weight loss is roasted gram.
Research suggests that gram can be an effective, tasty addition to the diet for those who are looking to reduce the number on the weighing scale. This humble yet delicious gram has plenty of nutritional benefits that can help kickstart the weight loss process.
Nutritional Benefits of Roasted Gram
- Apart from being low on calories, gram is also packed with protein, fibre, zinc and folate. While protein helps to increase metabolism, zinc works as an appetite suppressant, helping you to avoid snacking on unhealthy food.
- Harmful fats and carbohydrates have no place in gram consumption, so consider it as one of those rare ingredients that can substitute unhealthy snacks without compromising on taste.
- If your goal is to shed some extra pounds, eating roasted gram can lower your risk of suffering from type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular diseases.
MyFitape – The Portal for Weight Loss Services
If you’re looking for ways to reach your fitness goals, you’re in luck. MyFitape is India’s leading portal for weight loss services and specialised weight loss diet plans.
Our team of nutritionists and dieticians create customised diets plans around your lifestyle, food preferences, and exercising regime. MyFitape’s weight loss diet plans also account for culturally-relevant food items such as roasted gram.
Booking Process on MyFitape
The booking process for MyFitape is very easy. Follow these steps:
- Step 1: Create an account and provide accurate details on our website.
- Step 2: Choose from our list of diet plans.
- Step 3: Receive a comprehensive and comprehensive weight loss diet plan.
- Step 4: Implement the diet plan and monitor results with MyFitape.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I follow the diet plan without any investment? – Yes, our diet plan is completely free to follow, however additional benefits such as consultation sessions with a nutritionist or dietician are chargeable.
- Are the ingredients expensive? – Our diet plans are designed around accessible ingredients and locally available food items such as roasted gram.
- Is the diet plan suitable for vegetarians? – Yes, all our weight loss diet plans are created with vegetarians in mind.