Costs for specific slots are controlled from the Booking Costs tab.
The two main costs you can add are Base cost and Block cost.
- Base cost is applied regardless of a customer’s choices on the booking form.
- Block cost is the cost per block that was assigned in the General tab. If a customer books multiple blocks, this cost is multiplied by the number of blocks booked.
Display cost does not affect the actual cost of the product. In the example above, the product page displays 300 on the frontend. The cost is displayed to the user on the frontend. Leave blank to have it calculated for you. If a booking has varying costs, the lowest available cost is shown and is prefixed with the word “From:”
Beneath the display cost, you have an area where you can define extra costs. This works similar to availability. Click Add Range to begin:
A row appears where you can input the range type, from/to and cost:
The from/to values differ based on the range type:
- Date range – from and to will show a datepicker field
- Range of months – from and to will show a dropdown of months (January to December)
- Range of weeks – from and to will show a dropdown of weeks (1 to 52)
- Range of days – from and to will show a dropdown of days of the week (Monday to Sunday)
- Time range – from and to will show time inputs
- Date range with time – a time range can be set based on a custom date range
- Persons count – from and to will show number inputs.
- Block count – from and to will show number inputs.
Base cost and Block cost can be added, subtracted, multiplied or divided by the amount you enter. With version 1.10.9 (pending release), you can also directly set the costs applied for the rule.
Rows can be removed by clicking the X on the far right, or dragged and dropped to sort using the handle on the far left.
This configuration charges a block cost of 100, but between Dec. 23 – Jan. 1, there is an extra fee of 20 if bookings are between 5:00-9:00 pm.