Nova Park Hotel – Swimming Class Guide
Swimming classes are a great way to stay fit and add a fun, physical activity to your lifestyle. Swimming classes at Nova Park Hotel in Sharjah have something to offer every person, from adults to kids, from beginners to advanced swimmers who want to brush up on their skills. Read our guide to find out about the swimming classes we offer and learn how an online platform like MYFITAPE can help you quickly get started.
Our Swimming Classes
At Nova Park Hotel, we offer all of the following swimming classes:
- Kids Swimming – Designed to teach kids the basics of swimming while having fun in the pool. Instruction includes proper technique, safety and rules.
- Adult Swimming – Teach yourself or get a trainer to learn proper swimming techniques, and increase your stamina.
- Competitive Swimming – Get professional coaching and guidance to practice for and compete in swimming competitions.
- Pool Safety – Learn safety measures to take in and around the pool, and become confident in your ability to be safe in the pool.
How Can MyFITAPE Help?
MYFITAPE is a platform for finding fitness services and providers, with a particular focus on swimming. You can find a list of swimming classes and coaches near you on MYFITAPE, so you can quickly find what you need without having to search on various websites. This can save you time and money, and help you more easily find the right fit for you.
- How often should I come to the swimming classes?
It depends on your goals, but generally it is recommended that you come to classes at least twice a week.
- Are private lessons available?
Yes – private lessons are available for adults and kids.
- Do I need to bring my own equipment?
Yes – you will need to bring your own swimming suit, goggles and any other equipment you may need.
Swimming classes at Nova Park Hotel in Sharjah are a great way to stay fit and have fun in the water. With classes for both adults and kids, there’s something for everyone. MYFITAPE is an online platform that can make it easier to find the swimming classes and coaches that are right for you.
What is the instructor to student ratio for the swimming class?The instructor to student ratio for the swimming class depends on the type of class and the size of the class. Some classes may have a ratio of 1 instructor to 4-5 students, while others might have a ratio of 1 instructor to 10 students.
What is the certified lifeguard to guest ratio at the pool?The certified lifeguard to guest ratio at the pool will vary depending on the size of the pool, the amount of swimmers, and the environmental conditions. Generally, the minimum lifeguard to guest ratio at a pool is 1 lifeguard for every 20 swimmers. In larger pools and for special occasions, the ratio should be increased for safety reasons.
What are the prerequisites for joining the swimming class?The prerequisites for joining a swimming class vary from program to program. Generally, though, individuals must have basic swimming skills and knowledge such as an ability to perform a floating and kicking motion. Individuals must also be able to show their comfort level in the water. Some programs may also require a physical exam, swim test, and/or the completion of a safety course.
What amenities are available at the pool area?The amenities available at the pool area vary depending on the pool, but generally include lounge chairs, umbrellas, tables, showers, changing rooms, restrooms, and saunas. Many pools also offer snack and beverage concessions, swimming lessons, and lifeguards on duty.
What is the cost of joining the swimming class at the Nova Park Hotel Sharjah?The cost of joining the swimming class at the Nova Park Hotel Sharjah depends on the type of class and the duration of the class. Prices range from AED 125 up to AED 250. Additional fees may apply for extra facilities and services.
How old do you need to be to join a swimming class at the Nova Park Hotel Sharjah?The minimum age requirement to join a swimming class at Nova Park Hotel Sharjah is 6 years old. Those under 6 years old must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
What other qualifications do you need to join a swimming class at the Nova Park Hotel Sharjah?In addition to being a confident swimmer, participants in swimming classes at the Nova Park Hotel Sharjah must also be at least 8 years of age, have proof of identity, and have a signed liability waiver form. Depending on the type of class, additional qualifications may be required.
What is the age requirement for joining a swimming class at the Nova Park Hotel Sharjah?The age requirement for joining a swimming class at the Nova Park Hotel Sharjah is 5 years and above. Those under 5 years old must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
What are the requirements to join a swimming class at the Nova Park Hotel Sharjah?In order to join a swimming class at the Nova Park Hotel Sharjah, the following requirements are necessary:
1. Participants must be at least 5 years old.
2. Participants must be able to swim a minimum of 10 meters without flotation aids.
3. All participants must be medically fit and healthy to join the class.
4. All participants must wear proper swimwear.
5. Participants must bring goggles, swim caps, and other swimming equipment if desired.
6. A signed consent form from the participant’s parent or guardian should be provided for participants below the age of 16.