Poonam is a Certified Fitness Coach in Dubai who can provide you personal training at home or at the location that is most convenient to you.
She can provide personal training to both male & female, children & seniors. She can conduct 1-1’s or group sessions and also provides specialist services for Pre & post-natal ladies and those requiring rehabilitation exercise programs.
Her fitness sessions can help you achieve your goals whether that is fat loss, strength, improving flexibility & range of motion, Pre & Post-natal exercises, stress relief, breathe control or overall general fitness.
Poonam uses her experience and knowledge in different areas of fitness training to create a customized fitness plan for you based on your current fitness level and what your end goals are.
Although Poonam is mostly engaged in 1-1 & GX sessions, she has successfully conducted Yoga Retreats, Corporate Yoga, Detox workshop, Dance Fitness workshop, Qigong meditation workshop, Kids fitness summer camp and more.
POONAM’S PERSONAL TRAINING STYLE:
Her customized classes help you to achieve your fitness goal while also focusing on stretching, breathe attention, correct alignment, relaxing and gradually developing strength, flexibility and balance.
Her training style provides an accessible practice for beginner & intermediate students to explore and develop their practice.
– 500 hours certified Yoga instructor by Yoga alliance USA and Government of India
– 100 hour Certified Pre & Post-natal Yoga instructor by Government of India
– Certified Les Mills Body Balance instructor
– HABC Level 2 International Award in Emergency First Aid, Defibrillation and CPR
POONAM’S COACHING SPECIALITIES:
– Hatha Yoga
– Ashtanga Yoga
– Yin Yoga
– Power Yoga
– Pre & Post-natal Yoga
– Yoga for Autism
– Yoga for Hypertention, Depression, stress relief
– Pranayam & Meditation
– Jal Neti (Yogic Cleansing Process)
– Passive Stretching
– Body Balance
– Functional training
– TRX training
POONAM’S PERSONAL TRAINING EQUIPMENT:
It is best to have your own mat, free weights, yoga props, etc. However, if needed during the session, Poonam can provide –
– 3 Yoga mats
– 3 Sets of Yoga blocks or bricks
– 1 Yoga wheel or Yoga ring
– 2 Yoga straps
– 1 infinity strap
– 1 TRX strap
– 2 sets of 1 KG & 2 KG dumbbells
– 1 set of 5 KG dumbbell
– 1 set of 1 KG ankle weights
– 1 set of 1/2 KG ankle weights
– 1 set of Core Sliders
– 1 Abs rolles
– 2 Pilates rings
– 2 Pilates Balls
– 3 Pilates Band (light, Medium, hard level)
– 2 sets of resistance bands
– 1 Grid Foam Roller
*For Jal Neti session, you can buy the Neti Pot online or from Poonam herself.