Ashtanga Yoga, known for its physically challenging poses and pranayama, offers several health and mental benefits, as well as allowing practitioners to discover a greater level of spiritual awakening. With its emergence in the UAE, more and more people in Dubai are embracing the practice in search of balance and harmony in life.
How To Book Yoga with Myfitape
Myfitape offers an easy to use platform that lets you search, compare and book yoga, fitness and wellness classes across Dubai. All you have to do is sign up and enjoy the benefits:
- Browse: Browse available classes around the city, from individual studios to on-location offerings at home or in office, from time and day best suited to you.
- Compare: Compare classes, instructors and prices side-by-side to ensure you get the best experience for your money.
- Book: Book your chosen class through the Myfitape app and show up with your included confirmation slip.
Whether you’re looking to try out a new class each week or commit to a long-term course, Myfitape has something for everyone. Explore our diverse range of services, including:
- Ashtanga Yoga, providing a dynamic flow of physical movement and breath work.
- Hatha Yoga, using slower movements, poses and breathing exercises for relaxation.
- Sivananda Yoga, a series of postures that have been adapted from traditional Hatha yoga to create a complete and balanced practice.
- Strength and Conditioning, focusing on developing physical strength and health.
- Qigong, the practice of cultivating gentle energy through movement, breathing exercises and contemplation.
- Pilates, focused on strengthening and stretching the body to improve balance and flexibility.
- Meditation, focusing on bringing clarity and harmony to the mind.
Q. What are the benefits of Ashtanga yoga?
A. Ashtanga yoga helps to improve overall strength, mobility, balance and flexibility, as well as boost mental focus and concentration. It also helps to reduce stress and find calmness and inner peace.
Q. How long do I need to practice before I can see results?
A. Typically, it takes a few weeks or months to notice changes in the body and mind, depending on the level of practice and regularity.
Q. What is the difference between Ashtanga yoga and Hatha yoga?
A. Ashtanga is a dynamic style of yoga that links postures with breathing, while Hatha yoga is a more static practice with slower movements and poses.