Welcome to your no-equipment fat loss workout guide! This type of workout requires minimal equipment, and can be done in any space – all with no gym memberships or expensive equipment needed.
We will cover:
- Benefits of No-Equipment Workouts
- No-Equipment Fat Loss Workout Ideas
Benefits of No-Equipment Workouts
No-equipment workouts have many benefits:
- No gym membership requirement: You don’t need a gym to do this type of workout; you can complete the exercises in your own home or outside!
- They’re cost-effective: No expensive equipment is required to do no-equipment workouts.
- They’re convenient: You can do the exercises anywhere, anytime—without having to commute to the gym or wait for equipment to become available.
- They’re versatile: This type of workout works with any fitness level.
- They’re effective: No-equipment workouts are as effective as gym workouts, and can be tailored to target specific areas.
No-Equipment Fat Loss Workout Ideas
The following exercises can be completed with no-equipment:
- Jumping Jacks: Start by standing with your feet together and arms at your sides. Jump your feet out wide as you simultaneously raise your arms over your head. Jump back to the starting position. Continue for 30 seconds to one minute.
- Burpees: Start in a standing position. Lower into a squat position with your palms on the ground on either side of your feet. Jump your legs back into a plank position. Drop your chest to the ground and extend your arms. Push up and jump your feet back to the outside of your hands. Leap up and raise your arms overhead. Return to the starting position and repeat.
- Mountain Climbers: Start in a plank position with your arms fully extended and your palms flat on the ground. Bring one knee towards your chest, as you extend the other leg away. Step back and switch legs, bringing your alternate knee towards your chest. Continue for 30 seconds to one minute.
- Push-Ups: Start in a high plank position with your arms fully extended and hands shoulder-width apart. Bend your elbows and lower your chest towards the ground. Push back up and return to the starting position. Continue for 30 seconds to one minute.
- Plank: Start on your elbows and knees with your arms fully extended and your palms flat on the ground. Draw your belly button in towards your spine and tighten your core as you hold the position for 30 seconds to one minute.
- Lunges: Start standing with your feet together. Step one foot forward and lower your back knee down towards the ground. Push up through your front heel and step your back foot forward. Continue alternating sides.
- Squats: Start standing with your feet shoulder-width apart and arms extended out in front of you. Sit your hips back and down, as if you are sitting in a chair. Push up through your heels and return to the starting position.
Q: Can I do this workout every day?
A: To get the most out of this no-equipment fat loss workout, it is best to stick to three days of working out per week. It is also important to take one rest day in between each workout to help your muscles recover.
Q: How long do I have to do the workout?
A: It is recommended to complete three sets of each exercise for a total of about 30 minutes of exercise. It is also important to take breaks in between each set to help your muscles recover.
Q: Is it okay to modify the exercises?
A: Yes, it is not only okay but also recommended to modify the exercises if they are too difficult or too easy. This type of workout is versatile and can be tailored to fit any fitness level.
We hope that this guide has helped you in understanding no-equipment fat loss workouts and helped you to get started on your fitness journey. Good luck!