Stop Drinking Alcohol: What Weight Loss Can You Expect?
It is no secret that drinking alcohol can have detrimental effects on your health. From interfering with your sleep cycle to putting your liver at risk, drinking can derail your healthy habits. But did you also know that cutting out alcohol can help you lose weight too? Studies have shown that alcohol often contains high levels of calories, contributing to weight gain for many. So if you are looking to promote healthy lifestyle changes and lose some extra weight, one of the best changes you can make is to stop drinking.
How MYFITAPE Can Help You Achieve Weight Loss
While reducing or cutting out drinking is a great first step towards weight loss, having a plan in place to help you achieve your goals can help motivate you. This is where MYFITAPE can help. MYFITAPE is a platform that offers tailored services to help you reach your fitness and weight loss goals.
Here is how MYFITAPE can help you:
- Nutrition & Lifestyle Habits: MYFITAPE will guide you on the lifestyle and nutrition habits you need to make in order to reach your weight loss goals. This includes information on topics like caloric intake, supplementation and more.
- Customised Exercise Plans: MYFITAPE will create personalised plans for you to help reach your desired target. You can make use of our online resources, or book one of our professional personal trainers in your area.
- Accountability: Sticking to your plan is key for any successful weight loss journey. At MYFITAPE, we will provide you with accountability throughout your plan, helping to ensure that you stay on track and hit your goals.
How to Book with MYFITAPE
Booking with MYFITAPE is simple and easy. All you need to do is sign up for an account on our website. You will then have access to our library of resources, or you can book a personal trainer in your area. We have a range of trainers available, so you can find someone whose skillset and approach fit your requirements.
Once you have chosen a trainer, you will go through an onboarding process. During this process, you will discuss in detail your weight loss goals and how your trainer can help you reach those goals. We then create a tailored programme that fits with your lifestyle and needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How long does MYFITAPE’s onboarding process usually take?
A: This will depend on your individual needs, but typically the onboarding process should be completed within one to two weeks.
Q: Does MYFITAPE offer online resources?
A: Yes! Our online library has a range of articles, tutoials and videos covering topics from nutrition and exercise to lifestyle issues.
Q: Is it expensive to use MYFITAPE?
A: Prices vary depending on the type of service you require. However, we believe that all our services offer great value for money and can help you make positive and lasting changes to your health.
If you have been looking for ways to lose weight and promote better lifestyle habits, cut out drinking could be a great way to start. Collaborating with fitness professionals can also provide you with the value and accountability you need to ensure that you reach your health and weight loss goals. MYFITAPE is here to provide you with that support, so why not give it a try?
Is drinking alcohol a major contributor to weight gain?No, drinking alcohol is not a major contributor to weight gain. While drinking alcohol can certainly contribute to some degree of weight gain, it is not the primary cause of weight gain, and overall caloric intake is a much greater factor in total weight gain or loss. People who are trying to manage their weight should focus on reducing their overall caloric intake and increasing physical activity, rather than eliminating alcohol from their diets.
What are some tips for managing cravings for alcohol when trying to lose weight?1. Find an alternate way to deal with stress or boredom. Exercise, spend time with friends and family, or pick up a new hobby to curb cravings.
2. Ask for support. Tell your friends and family that you’re trying to lose weight, and lean on them during tough times.
3. Avoid triggers. Change your hang-out spots or remove alcohol from your home and/or work environment.
4. Find healthier alternatives. Substitute alcohol for low-calorie or low-sugar alternatives, like seltzer water or sugar-free fruit juice.
5. Eat regularly. Make sure you’re eating regular, healthy meals throughout the day to avoid cravings.
6. Stay hydrated. Water doesn’t have the same effect as alcohol so drink up!
7. Remind yourself why you’re doing this. Whenever you’re tempted to reach for an alcoholic beverage, remind yourself of your weight loss goals.
8. Reward yourself. If you’re able to stay away from alcohol, reward yourself with non-food rewards to reinforce positive behavior.