Love yoga and Dubai? Why not combine the two with Bikram Yoga? It’s a popular form of hatha yoga, also known as hot yoga, in which you perform yoga postures in a room heated to 40°C. Here’s what you need to know about Bikram Yoga and getting started in Dubai.
What Are The Benefits of Bikram Yoga?
Bikram Yoga is a great choice for those looking to challenge themselves both physically and mentally. Not only does it help to strengthen muscles and improve flexibility and balance, but it also fosters a sense of inner peace. Here are some of the main benefits:
- Detoxification: Performing asanas in a hot room helps to speed up your metabolism while encouraging the release of toxins through sweat
- Relieve Stress: With a focus on conscious breathing and conscious stretching, Bikram Yoga can help to relax your body and quiet the mind
- Increase Endurance: As the room stays at an even temperature, the practice is designed to build heat from which you will tap into an inner energy
- Improve Posture: Improved posture is a result of a stronger, more flexible body
How Do I Get Started with Bikram Yoga in Dubai?
If you’re ready to experience the benefits of Bikram Yoga, it’s time to get started. Beginners are welcome and you can learn at your own pace, as each class is adapted to suit the individual needs of the participants.
If you’re looking for an instructor in Dubai, check out MyFitApe. Their teachers personally guide you, no matter what level you’re at, and offer yoga classes that are tailored for your needs.
- Q: Is Bikram Yoga safe?
A: Yes, all instructors certified by MyFitApe are trained to safely lead all levels of Bikram Yoga. However, it’s essential to listen to your body and take any water or rest breaks you need.
- Q: Does MyFitApe offer other yoga classes?
A: Yes! As well as Bikram Yoga classes, MyFitApe also offers Vinyasa, Yin, Hatha, Ashtanga and Core Yoga, as well as meditation classes.
- Q: How Do I book a Yoga Class?
A: You can book a yoga class online with MyFitApe online or via the app.
With Bikram Yoga, you’re set for a hot and sweaty experience in Dubai. But you’ll come away with a healthier body, and a more peaceful mind. Allowing your inner strength to shine!