Introducing Baby Swimming Classes in Dubai
Baby swimming classes in Dubai have become increasingly popular as parents realise the benefits it can bring. It provides a fun, safe way for children to learn basic swimming skills, water safety, and even get involved in aquatic games, while they stay fit, healthy, and develop their social skills.
Swimming is a fundamental life-skill and it’s important that babies learn to swim safely and enjoy the experience at an early age so that they develop a lifelong appreciation for the water.
Why Should You Consider Baby Swimming Classes?
Below are some of the key reasons why parents should consider enrolling their baby in swimming classes in Dubai:
- It helps with physical development: Swimming helps babies to gain strength and skills in motor skills and coordination. It also helps to improve their balance and posture, and develop their bodies from an early age.
- It’s an enjoyable activity: Swimming is a great activity for babies that helps to stimulate their senses, gives them an opportunity for physical activity, and can even help improve their self-confidence.
- It’s a great way to bond: Parents are able to interact and engage with their baby in a safe and fun environment, fostering a stronger bond as they work together through the swimming lessons.
- It promotes water safety: The earlier a baby is exposed to the water, the more comfortable they will become with it, allowing them to gain a greater understanding of the risks associated with it and how to stay safe.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What age should babies start swimming lessons?
A: The average age recommendation for baby swimming classes is around the age of 2 months up to the age of 6 months.
Q: Are there any risks associated with baby swimming classes?
A: While baby swimming is generally considered to be very safe, there are always some risks that parents need to be aware of, such as ear and sinus infections, as well as the potential of water ingestion. However, baby swimming is proven to be highly beneficial, and could even help to reduce the risk of drowning.
Q: What should I expect from a baby swimming lesson?
A: Baby swimming classes can be broken down into 3 sections – aqua-nursery, aqua-fitness, and aqua-play. Aqua-nursery classes focus on water safety, teaching babies to confidently move about and transition safely in the water. Aqua-fitness classes involve a variety of fun activities to help babies develop their strength and coordination, while aqua-play classes are all about having fun, promoting social skills and improving motor coordination while they enjoy the water.
How MYFITAPE Can Help You Find the Right Swimming Class
MYFITAPE is a professional booking platform to help parents find the right swimming classes for their babies. It has a wide range of baby swimming classes in Dubai offering a variety of services such as aqua-nursery, aqua-fitness, and aqua-play.
MYFITAPE also provides other benefits, such as:
- Detailed profiles of the baby teachers, making it easier to find the perfect match for your baby.
- The ability to book online and manage your bookings on the go.
- A secure payment system to make sure that your payments are safe and secure.
- Customer service support, so if you have any queries or concerns, you can get in touch and get a swift response.
MYFITAPE is the perfect way to ensure that you get the best swim classes in Dubai for your baby.
What safety protocols are in place for swim classes in Dubai?Swimming pools in Dubai must adhere to strict guidelines and protocols set by the Dubai Municipality to ensure the safety of visitors. Key safety protocols in place for swim classes in Dubai include:
• Temperature checks for each guest prior to entering the pool area, as well as a health questionnaire to be filled out by the instructor
• Everyone entering the pool must wear a face mask or shield while on dry land.
• All participants must maintain a minimum distance of 1.5 m when participating in swim classes and any activity within the pool area.
• All instructors must only interact with participants verbally, and must enforce followers to maintain the same distance
• Full sanitization of the pool area before and after each swim session, with particular attention to high-touch areas such as handrails and diving boards.
• Rigorous health protocols for instructors, such as regular temperature checks and medical clearance.
• Feedback from participants is always welcomed in order to continually improve safety protocols.