Swimming is a great activity for all ages, which is why many people opt to take swimming classes in Doha. In this guide, we’ll provide all the information you need to know about swimming classes in Doha, from where to find them to the cost and payment methods.
Where to Find Swimming Classes in Doha
There are a number of places where you can find swimming classes in Doha. Here’s a list of the most popular swimming classes in the city:
- Aquatic Academy Qatar – Located in Al Sadd, this is one of the most popular swimming academies in Doha. They offer classes for both children and adults in various levels.
- Star World Swimming – Also located in Al Sadd, this swimming school offers classes for kids of all ages and abilities. They also hold regular competitions to help encourage the swimmers.
- Doha International Swimming Centre – Located in Al Wakrah, this swimming centre offers group and private lessons for swimmers of all abilities.
Cost of Swimming Classes in Doha
The cost of swimming classes in Doha can vary depending on the type of course you’re taking and the length of the lessons. For example, a one-month course of two-hour lessons can cost around QAR 2000. However, the cost can be reduced if you opt for group swimming lessons.
Payment Methods for Swimming Classes in Doha
Most swimming academies in Doha accept cash as well as card payments. Some may also accept bank transfers. However, it’s important to check the payment options with the particular academy before signing up for the classes.
- What is the best swimming school in Doha? – There isn’t one best swimming school in Doha, but some of the most popular ones are Aquatic Academy Qatar, Star World Swimming and Doha International Swimming Centre.
- What are the payment methods for swimming classes? – Most swimming classes in Doha accept cash, card payments and bank transfers. However, it’s important to check the payment options with the particular academy before signing up.
- How much do swimming classes cost in Doha? – The cost of swimming classes in Doha can vary depending on the type of course you’re taking and the length of the lessons. For example, a one-month course of two-hour lessons can cost around QAR 2000.
How MYFITAPE Can Help
MYFITAPE makes it easy to find swimming classes in Doha. With the app, you can quickly search for a particular school or classes in your area and get detailed information about the services on offer. This can help you make an informed decision about which swimming classes are best for you.
MYFITAPE also makes it easy to make payments for swimming classes. With their safe and secure payment system, you can easily set up a payment plan that suits your budget and schedule.