Dubai is the pride and joy of UAE, the city of skyscrapers and desert delights offers visitors with a one-of-a-kind experience. From golden sands to mesmerizing skyline, explore the true beauty of Dubai as it reveals its majestic majesty.
How to book Yoga with Myfitape
Myfitape has a variety of classes for all fitness levels that can be booked in advance. Here’s what you need to do:
- Book your class: Start by creating an account and signing up for the class of your choice. You can view the available classes, read descriptions and book the one that best suits your needs.
- Check details: After booking your class, make sure to read any provided information and details about the class. This includes timings, the availability of an instructor, and necessary gear.
- Follow safety protocols: Before booking, read through the safety protocols of Myfitape, such as sanitizing equipment and social distancing guidelines.
At Myfitape, we provide various forms of yoga that cater to all fitness levels. Our services include:
- Vinyasa Flow: This type of yoga strengthens mobility and flexibility while focusing on breathing and emphasizing mindfulness.
- Yin Yoga: This type of yoga is slower in tempo, focusing on deeper stretches and improving your overall flexibility.
- Hot Yoga: This type of yoga is conducted in a higher temperature space which will make the body sweat which in turn detoxifies the user.
- Kids Yoga: This type of yoga is conducted to cater to the needs of children and enhance their overall physical and mental well-being.
- Prenatal Yoga: This class is specifically for pregnant women who can benefit from the practice of mindfulness, stretching, and relaxation.
At Myfitape, we understand the needs of our clients which is why we strive to provide a personal and customized experience.
Do I need to book in advance?
Yes, booking in advance is highly recommended to ensure a spot in the class. It is also important to read any provided information and details before booking.
Is there a minimum age requirement?
Yes, participants under the age of 18 must have parental or guardian consent before making a booking.
Are there any specific clothing requirements?
Yes, participants should wear comfortable clothing that they can move in. Clothing should also be loose enough to allow for any sweating or stretching comfortably.
What diverse cultures and religions make up Dubai’s population?Dubai’s population is made up of a diverse group of cultures, religions and nationalities. It is estimated that over 200 different nationalities call Dubai home, with the majority of residents emanating from South Asia, the Middle East and Europe. The most common religions in Dubai are Islam, Christianity and Hinduism, with other religious groups including Judaism, Sikhism, Zoroastrianism and Buddhism also represented.
What are the distinguishing characteristics of Dubai’s desert landscape?Dubai’s desert landscape is known for its rolling dunes and sandy terrain. The sand color ranges from white to light brown, and has strong ripples and ridges in the sand caused by the wind. The desert is mostly flat, but with occasional low hills. In some areas, spectacular rock formations created by erosion contribute to the unique beauty of the landscape. Vegetation is scarce in the desert, but occasionally scattered shrubs and hardy trees can be found. The climate is hot and dry, typically with little rainfall. Away from the city, the desert provides a peaceful, natural escape from the hustle and bustle of modern life.
What are the most famous landmarks and tourist attractions in Dubai?1. Burj Khalifa: The world’s tallest building, located in the heart of the city.
2. Dubai Fountain: A spectacular display of water, music and light.
3. Burj Al Arab: The iconic sail-shaped hotel overlooking the Jumeirah Beach
4. Palm Jumeirah: This artificial archipelago is one of the 8 wonders of the world
5. Dubai Mall: Home of the famous Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo
6. Dubai Miracle Garden: An incredible wonderland made out of stunning floral displays
7. Jumeirah Mosque: An exquisite example of Islamic design and architecture
8. The Gold Souk: Home to the best gold jewellery shopping in the world
9. Bastakiya: The district of traditional merchants and cobbled streets
10. Desert Safari: Take a thrilling ride in a 4WD jeep and experience the dunes of the Arabian Desert