At MyFitaPe – our yoga studio in Dubai – we know it can take time to develop true strength, which is why we offer experienced female yoga trainers. With years of teaching experience our trainers will help you unlock your inner power and help you achieve the amazing benefits yoga offers.
Services Available Through MyFitaPe
- Group classes: Strive for success in classes for beginners, intermediate or advanced yoga practitioners.
- Small-group workshops: Learn the fundamentals of yoga and how to maximize your practice.
- 1:1 Training: Receive personalized advice from seasoned yoga trainers.
- Corporate Yoga: Bring wellbeing initiatives to the workplace.
- Online Yoga: Have convenience and flexibility with online yoga classes.
- Guided Meditations: Knowledge to aid in mental and emotional well-being.
Book Yoga With MyFitaPe
You can select which yoga services best suit you and book them online at www.myfitape.com . After booking, you will get a confirmation email that includes a detailed list of what to expect from the class or classes you have chosen. Whether you are attending a private session or a group class, you will be part of an unique yoga experience.
- Are the yoga instructors certified? Yes, all of our yoga instructors are certified in a range of disciplines.
- Do I need to bring a yoga mat? Yes, please bring your own yoga mat. There are mats available at the studio, however they are limited.
- Are classes designed for all levels? Yes, our classes are designed for all levels, from beginner to intermediate to advanced levels.
- Are couples classes available? Yes, couples classes are available by request.
At MyFitaPe, we ensure that all of our instructors have the right credentials and skills to help you reach your full potential. We believe in empowering our yoga practitioners to reach their inner strength and pursue balance and harmony in their lives. To learn more about how you can book yoga with MyFitaPe, please visit us here.