It goes without saying that when living in a city like Dubai, stress levels can often reach an all time high. Fortunately, kickboxing serves as one of the best ways to fight off the effects of stress and to stay fit, strong and healthy at the same time.
Here are just some of the reasons why kickboxing is the best stress reliever in Dubai:
- Getting fit in a short amount of time: When under pressure and time constraints, kickboxing is the ideal choice since it engages all the major muscles of the body and helps to burn up to 400 calories in one hour. In addition, it tones the body and helps one to stay fit and healthy, even in the most trying of times.
- Breaking free of stressful thoughts and worries: Kickboxing is great for releasing all the tension and oxidative stress caused by stress and thus helps one to break free of stressful thoughts and worries, and gain more control over one’s mind and body.
- Having Fun: Kickboxing can be a great way to have fun and blow off some steam. There are many kickboxing classes and boxing clubs available in Dubai which offer a safe and friendly environment and teach kickboxing in a fun and enjoyable way.
- Improving mental clarity: Kickboxing is also great for improving one’s mental clarity, mental focus, and concentration. This can be helpful in managing the often long days spent at work and other obligations.
- Strengthening the Body: By engaging various muscles and improving physical strength, kickboxing helps the body to strengthen and the mind to focus and become stronger and more resilient.
All in all, kickboxing is the ideal way to deal with stress in Dubai. It helps to keep the body in good shape and to keep the mind free of worries while still having lots of fun.
What martial art is best for stress relief?Exercise has long been a top strategy for stress reduction, but did you know practicing martial arts offers the best stress relief? In fact, Kung Fu and Tai Chi are among the best martial arts for stress relief. Kung Fu and Tai Chi work to reduce stress because they require intense focus and help to cultivate a deep connection between mind, body and spirit. Not only do these disciplines help to relieve physical tension, they also offer powerful breathing and meditation techniques that can help manage mental and emotional stress.
Is kickboxing good for Mental health?What you may not know is that kickboxing is also great for your mental health, and you don’t have to be a pro to enjoy those benefits. In 2017, researchers found that elite kickboxers shared some physical and psychological characteristics, including self-confidence, mental toughness, and positive self-talk. These attitudes may be developed through training and can lead to a range of benefits.
Kickboxing can promote mental clarity and reduce anxiety by providing an outlet for stress relief. Training can help increase the levels of “feel good” hormones like endorphins, and provide a distraction from thoughts of worry or worry about the future. It can even help with decision-making and impulsivity.
The intense physical activity of kickboxing can also provide an outlet for feelings of anger or frustration and can even build self-efficacy. It also burn off excess energy and reduce tension.
All in all, kickboxing provides a great way to explore and benefit from the psychology of physical exercise. The self-confidence and mental toughness kickboxers enjoy are attractive qualities, and the physical and mental health benefits speak for themselves.