Choose Yoga & Get Fit in Dubai – Book Classes Using Myfitape
Are you tired of the same workout routine but still want to get fit and tone in Dubai? Why not give yoga a try? Whether you’re a beginner or an advanced yogi, there are plenty of affordable classes available near you that cater to your skill level and fitness goals. Let’s check out how you can book yoga classes using Myfitape and what services are available.
What Can You Expect From Myfitape Yoga Classes?
Myfitape runs the most sought-after yoga classes in Dubai. Here’s what you can expect from the classes:
- Skill Level: You can opt for classes for beginner, intermediate or advanced yogis.
- Teachers: All Myfitape instructors are certified and experienced in teaching Hatha, Vinyasa, Iyengar and hot yoga.
- Pricing: Classes are affordably priced and packages are available to save more.
- Comfortable Environment: All classes take placein comfortable, AC-controlled studios.
- Location: Myfitape offers classes in various locations around Dubai, allowing you to even choose a venue closer to your home or office.
How To Book Yoga Classes With Myfitape
The booking process is simple and straightforward. All you have to do is:
- Browse through the Myfitape website and look for the yoga class that suits you.
- Select the time and date that’s convenient for you.
- Pay the fees for the class or package.
- You’ll receive a confirmation email with your booking details.
- Simply show up to the studio at the specified time and begin your journey to yoga fitness.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: Do I Need To Have Prior Knowledge Of Yoga?
A: No, you don’t need prior knowledge of yoga. Myfitape offers classes for all levels, from beginner to advanced. Even if you never did yoga before, you can still join the beginner class and learn from the experienced instructor.
- Q: Does Myfitape Provide Mats For The Classes?
A: Yes, Myfitape also provides mats and other necessary equipment for classes.
- Q: Is It Possible To Book Yoga Classes For Multiple People?
A: Yes, you can book multiple people for a yoga class. However, everyone attending the classes needs to create a separate Myfitape account for themselves and sign up for the class.
So, there you have it! Yoga in Dubai is far more accessible with Myfitape. All you need to do is sign up, select your class and book it!
Are there any quality yoga instructors in Dubai who offer inexpensive classes?Yes, there are a number of quality yoga instructors in Dubai who offer inexpensive classes. The cost of individual classes range from around AED 30-100 depending on the duration, amount of equipment needed, and the location of the class.
Yoga Space, in Al Quoz, is a well-known studio offering classes for all levels of skill and experience at a very reasonable rate. They also offer packages for varying lengths of time as well as special workshops and private classes at an additional fee.
Yoga Loft, located in Al Barsha, is another popular studio for those on a budget, offering both regular and yoga retreats at very affordable prices.
Third Space Club, in Financial Center, is a high-end gym and spa with a great variety of classes from beginner to advanced. They offer a flexible package that offers a range of classes at a discounted rate of AED 70/session.
Finally, Sahaja Yoga, a donation-based class, offers guided meditation, yoga, and breathing exercises to rejuvenate and energize. Classes occur twice a week and are usually free.