A Gateway to Bliss: Exploring Flying Yoga in Dubai for Dubai Yogis
Flying yoga is the latest craze in Dubai and the perfect way for yogis of all fitness levels to reach a higher state of peace and contentment. In flying yoga, traditional yoga poses are combined with a hammock suspended from the ceiling to improve flexibility, alignment, and core strength. This unique fusion of aerial and yoga classes creates serene spaces where yogis can experience relaxed and peaceful flight.
Booking Yoga Sessions in Dubai
If you’re in Dubai and ready to experience the wonder of flying yoga, you’re in luck. Booking a yoga session is as easy as downloading the Myfitape app. Using the app, you can browse through yoga classes by location and read reviews of instructors. Once you’ve chosen a studio and instructor, you can book a session and pay for it directly in the app.
Services Available for Flying Yoga
At Myfitape, we offer services and experts who will work with yogis to enhance their practice and support their success. Services include:
- Private or Group Sessions. Choose from both private and group sessions depending on your preference.
- Expert Teachers. Our highly certified teachers will guide you through your practice ensuring every pose is properly executed.
- Advanced Techniques. Learn advanced techniques to increase strength and balance such as front and back flips.
- Props. Choose from a wide selection of props like mats, straps, blocks and bolsters.
- What is flying yoga? Flying yoga is an aerial yoga practice combining traditional yoga poses with a hammock suspended from the ceiling. It is designed to help students reach a higher state of peace and contentment.
- How do I book a yoga session with Myfitape? You can easily book a session by downloading the Myfitape app. Once you have downloaded the app, you can search for yoga classes by location and read reviews of instructors. Once you’ve chosen a studio and instructor, you can book a session and pay for it directly in the app.
- What services are offered by Myfitape? Myfitape offers private or group sessions, expert teachers, advanced techniques, and props such as mats, straps, blocks and bolsters.
What is the history of Flying Yoga in Dubai?The concept of Flying Yoga was first introduced to the United Arab Emirates by Thai master Yantrapong Suwanlapat and his team from Thailand in February 2016. This unique form of aerial yoga combines traditional Thai stretches, yoga poses and bodyweight exercises with the additional support of fabric suspended from the ceiling. The classes were initially held in Dubai at the Cinco Fitness centre and later expanded to include other locations throughout the UAE. Since then, the popularity of Flying Yoga in Dubai has increased significantly, and it is now offered by several leading fitness and yoga centres. It is an ideal form of exercise for those looking for a low-impact full-body workout that is both challenging and fun.
What special techniques can Dubai yogis learn through the practice of Flying Yoga?Dubai yogis can learn various techniques such as how to use their own breath, the proper posture and alignment with various movements, the proper way of using bands and loops, the benefits of using the hammock and the proper way of using it, the proper way of incorporating different kinds of handstands, the use of fluid transitions between different postures and the practice of dynamic vinyasa. Flying Yoga is a great way to increase physical strength and flexibility as well as deepen one’s practice of yoga.
What safety measures are taken when performing Flying Yoga in Dubai?Safety measures for Flying Yoga in Dubai are comprehensive, and include:
-Instructors must be certified in Flying Yoga and have experience teaching.
-A rigger is required to safely anchor the silks and spot the student during their class time.
-The use of a crash mat is mandatory to ensure the safety of the student if they should lose balance.
-The Flying Yoga studio must have a secure and safe ceiling that can accommodate the weight of the student.
-The fabric must be regularly checked for signs of wear and tear.
-All knots and safety harnesses must be checked and secured to ensure the student is never in any danger.
-The studio must provide clear instructions to the student on how to maintain balance and use the silks correctly.