Zen Yoga Dubai ScheduleZen Yoga is a great way for those living in Dubai to relax and reduce stress. Doing yoga is a great way to improve overall wellness and balance of body and mind. To make Zen Yoga accessible to everyone in the city, this article will discuss the Dubai schedule, how to book Zen Yoga classes with MyFitApe and the services available. Lastly, the article finishes with an FAQ on the Zen Yoga Dubai schedule.
Dubai ScheduleZen Yoga offers different classes and sessions across the city. Below is the detailed schedule:
- Mondays: Zen & Restore at MyCityCentre Deira 20:00-21:00
- Tuesdays: Flow Classes at Body Oasis 19:00-20:00
- Wednesdays: Chakra Alignment at MyCityCentre Mirdiff 20:00-21:00
- Thursdays: Vinyasa Flow at The Parking Yoga Studio 18:00-19:00
- Fridays: Beginners Class at MyCityCentre Deira 18:30-19:30
- Saturdays: Hatha Yoga at MyCityCentre Barsha 17:00-18:00
- Sundays: Yin Yoga at MyCityCentre Al Barsha 16:00-17:00
Booking Through MyFitApeZen Yoga also offers classes through MyFitApe, an app-based booking service. With this service, users can easily book up to four classes from the Zen Yoga schedule, paying per session. MyFitApe also offers a range of different packages and discounts, allowing users to get the best value from their Zen Yoga classes.
Services OfferedZen Yoga offers a variety of different services for practitioners in Dubai. Aside from the yoga classes offered by their schedule, Zen Yoga also offers workshop and retreats that focus on improving personal health and wellbeing. Other services include private classes, yoga parties and corporate events.
- Q: What payment methods are accepted when booking Zen Yoga classes?
- A: MyFitape accepts a range of payment methods including Visa, MasterCard and PayPal.
- Q: Can I book multiple Zen Yoga classes at once?
- A: Yes, MyFitApe allows you to book up to four classes from the Zen Yoga Schedule at any one time.
- Q: Are there discounts on Zen Yoga classes?
- A: Yes, there are various packages and discounts available when booking through MyFitApe.