THIS VENDOR AGREEMENT (the “Agreement”)
– AND –
IN CONSIDERATION OF the matters described above and of the mutual benefits and obligations set forth in this Agreement, the receipt and sufficiency of which consideration is hereby acknowledged, the Client and the Vendor (individually the “Party” and collectively the “Parties” to this Agreement) agree as follows:
Term of Agreement
Ownership of Intellectual Property
Modification of Agreement
42. MYFITAPE offers a platform as a service online and to connect clients and vendors and takes stringent notices for both customers and clients to adhere to all guidelines and measures outlined by the UAE government and respected Government Bodies.
43. All bookings are to adhere to all measure, precautions and safety guides prior to booking, during and post booings.
44. Both clients and vendors are responsible when conducting sessions and any liability that arises excludes MYFITAPE as a relevant party and any loss, damage, injury or death or any related matter that infringes the liability of MYFITAPEs independence to either party will not be valid.
45. Both customer and client agree that in case(s) where they test positive, than MYFITAPE is not liable for any repercussion damages to either party including 3rd parties.
46. MYFITAPE reserves the right to cancel, amend and terminate access to the platform, agreements, commissions and measures under their discretion if there is reasonable doubt that any party is not adhering to the rules.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF the Parties have duly accepted the agreement and by proceeding they accept all terms on the website, app and any access to the platform.
47. MYFITAPE provides the ability for partners to participate in a subscription basis offering to the wider market at a fixed market rate per session
48. All subscriptions are billed monthly in advance and the platform accepts the following payment methods: visa debit, credit and local UAE cards.
49. The Subscriptions are paid monthly and billed monthly and the registered cards are charged on each 30 calendar date.
50. By default ‘auto-renewal(s)’ on plans are activated for auto-renewal unless paused or cancelled.
51. Customers who have yet completed their current month’s sessions will be able to carry forward their current sessions to the new month
52. The client accepts that auto-renew will be credited into their account for future use across the platform (Website or App) and refunds will not be permitted against the time schedule of the availability of the trainer unless under the discretion of MYFITAPE.
53. All subscriptions take effective block bookings a month in advance, all subscriptions will need to be cancelled 14 days.
54. Under MYFITAPE’s discretion, refunds will be processed pro-rata and will count each day as a booking. There are no refunds unless any mitigating circumstances.
55. Request for pausing and cancellation of any plans will have to be administered manually from the accounts page directly or notice to be served in writing.
56. Any refunds over the amount of 1,000AED will incur a merchant transaction fee of 49AED + 30% deduction which will be issued by the relevant merchant provider.
57. By subscribing to any Plans, MYFITAPE is not liable for any financial loss, damages incurred through auto-renewals or an error in transactions.
58. MYFITAPE preserves all data through a 256 bit-encryption server to ensure maximum security at all times but by using the services, clients accept that no loss, damages or financial damages can be imposed for any fault, negligence or error in part from MYFITAPE to the client.
59. If the client decides to switch from a subscription plan to an ad-hoc booking, then the difference will be calculated on individual sessions with the relevant trainer rates.
60. Rates of ‘exchanged bookings’ will be calculated on the recent rates offered by the partner and not the prices during the time of booking.
61. If subscriptions are converted to ad-hoc (individual) sessions, then the balance will start at 70% minus any sessions taken at the partners market rates.
6. Any credits left over will be credited to the account to be used within the first 60 calendar days. Wallets will need to then be topped up and used for the plans.
– Refunds are valid prior to take the 1st session unless stated otherwise minus administration fees, clients booking will receive a 100% refund.
– Refunds will be calculated against any bookings taken plus a 30% admin fee after the 1st session has been taken
This includes, but not limited to; communication outside the platform, payments outside of the platform, fraudulent activities, verbal and physical abuse to other users or partners, discrediting the company, it’s intellectual property rights, abuse of the wallet systems and currencies, sharing logins details of others users or partners and anything deemed under the discretion of the company to constitute a strike.
-Terminations will be issued in writing and MYFITAPE is not obligated to issue any written notice under these terms.
– Any funds or payouts that have caused irreversible damage caused to MYFITAPE of its services will be withheld and an investigation will be open to finalize final payments for damages to any of it’s physical, digital or intellectual rights or properties.
Scan the QR Code with your camera
Once your scan the QR code click on open and it will redirect you to download the App on your phone. Enjoy!