Are Corn Flakes Bad for Weight Loss?
The consumption of corn flakes has become a staple in many households, however, the role corn flakes play in weight loss is often misunderstood. Despite the fact that they may contain some nutritional benefits, they are not necessarily a diet food. This article provides an overview of the link between corn flakes and weight loss, and outlines the services available through MYFITAPE that can help you towards successful weight loss.
Do Corn Flakes Help with Weight Loss?
Corn flakes are high in carbohydrates and therefore can spike insulin levels, leading to hunger pangs shortly after consumption. This could lead to overeating and thus increased caloric intake. Many corn flakes also contain high amounts of sugar, which can lead to unhealthy cravings. Furthermore, they do not provide enough protein or fiber to keep you full and are also not a source of beneficial nutrients. As such, corn flakes alone are not recommended as part of a weight loss regime.
MYFITAPE’s Services to Assist with Weight Loss
MYFITAPE provides a range of services to support individuals in successfully achieving weight loss goals. Our professional and experienced coaches guide members of the MYFITAPE community through programmes providing expert advice in nutrition and fitness.
- Health Analysis: Each membership includes a health assessment to create an individualised action plan for long-term success in achieving your goals. You will receive a detailed review of your current lifestyle and habits, which will inform the health plan that is tailored to you and your individual journey.
- Fitness Program: Utilise our customised fitness programme that is designed to provide members with the knowledge and resources to be able to achieve their weight loss goals. Your coach will work with you to create an effective and ultimately, achievable plan of action.
- Nutrition Resource: MYFITAPE will guide members through effective ways of nourishing their body, in order to supply it with the right nutrients to enable it to perform at its best. Furthermore, your coach will offer suggestions of meals and snacks as part of the plan to assist in achieving weight loss goals.
How to Book a Session on MYFITAPE?
Those interested in booking a session on MYFITAPE can easily do so on our website. Simply select the ‘Book a Session’ tab and follow the steps to choose a slot with the coach that is best suited to your needs and preferences.
- How can MYFITAPE help me lose weight?
MYFITAPE provides knowledgeable and experienced coaches to advise clients on suitable exercise and nutrition plans for success in achieving weight loss goals.
- Can I access MYFITAPE online?
Yes, MYFITAPE is available to access online across all devices so you can maintain your weight loss regime at any time and in any place.
- How do I book a session?
To book a session with MYFITAPE, select the ‘Book a Session’ tab on our website and follow the simple steps to choose the session with the coach that best matches your preferences.
Ultimately, the consumption of corn flakes alone is unlikely to contribute to successful weight loss. MYFITAPE provides members with an experienced coach, an individualised health plan and access to appropriate training and nutrition plans. For those interested in booking a session, simply visit the MYFITAPE website and follow the simple steps for booking.