Welcome to MYFITAPE
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of MYFITAPE’s Website.
is located at: Dubai, UAE
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use MYFITAPE’s website
if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice
and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website
and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers
to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client
or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake
the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings
of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect
of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law
of UAE. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural,
capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Most of the modern day interactive web sites
to enable the functionality of this area and ease of use for those people visiting. Some of our
Unless otherwise stated, MYFITAPE and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for
all material on MYFITAPE. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print
pages from https://myfitape.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://myfitape.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://myfitape.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://myfitape.com
Redistribute content from MYFITAPE (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same
manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls,
and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long
as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or
approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American
Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect
unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations
representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed
to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from
the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content
in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as
the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval
of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website,
you must notify us by sending an e-mail to [email protected]
Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail
address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site,
and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the
context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of MYFITAPE’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or
use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular
link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also
reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing
to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify
and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any
page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as
libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or
other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a)
are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or
in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort
(including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge,
we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
We are not liable for any loss, damage or injury caused by the bookings or purchase of any products from MYFITAPE.com or any associates, independent business owners and affiliates on the website.
Exchange Rates, Merchant Costs & Transactions Fees
By subscribing to the website, you aknowledge that any fees, exchange rates and merchant fees by our suppliers will be reflected in the commission payed out.
Commission & Stripe
The commission structure may change and we will notify you in advance of any changes. The fees paid out will be through Stripe and as a result will incurr fees before being submitted to the Vendors bank account. Please visit www.stripe.com for further information.
When transactions payments are made they go to our bank account outside of the UAE. We incur transactions fees and conversion costs to GBP. When making payments to Vendors, the GBP currency is convered back into AED which will be reflected when paying commissions manually. By joining as a Vendor and using the website you accept these terms and conditions.
If you chose to recieve manual payments (not via Stripe) then you can expect to recieve payments up to a maximum of 2 weeks, however, these take usually a 48hrs. However, if there is a delay longe than 2 weeks then we will not be held liable for any financial loss, damages or inconvience caused.
Ban, Blocks & Fraud
We will ban users and customers who do any of the following:
– Commit transactions through fraud on our website
– Money launder or attempt to money launder
– Disrespect other members, the community, indudlge in racists and insensitive remarks
– Any payments made outside of the platform will be solely be regarded as a permenant ban and any pending payments will be nulled and voided as penalty
– Accepting bookings, payment offline for services promoted, submitted and posted by our members will be permanently banned.
– Discussions with members should solely be on the website and any activities pertaining outside of the platform for communication will lead to a ban
– Bans can be commenced outside of the terms and conditions through the discretion of moderators and admins of the website
– Any hacking, exploting the software, platform or threats to the safety and security will be reported to the Police and relevant authorities long with IPs and full details including a permanent Ban