- 500+ personal trainers
- 8000+ GX Classes
- 50 kids classes
- Loaded Weight Area
- Crowded Parking
Do you want to work under the influence of top-notch personal trainers? Not only you, but numerous people join the gym without any fitness goal in mind. Apart from wasting capital, they waste their precious time without achieving any goal. Here a personal fitness trainer comes, who helps you identify your realistic goals through the best exercise strategy. It is better to work out under a certified trainer who motivates you to stay fit & lean. In this regard, Fitness First The Lakes has several internationally certified trainers.
If you are wondering about the cleanest and most well-equipped gym in Dubai near you, head over to Fitness First. Fitness First gym has become a leading and top-notch gym & fitness center in Dubai with the latest generation of equipment.
Are you interested in joining this gym in Dubai? Keep reading this in-depth review that helps you identify a suitable workout plan for you!
Numerous gyms & fitness clubs are working in Dubai, you might be overwhelmed with a perfect choice. When it comes to choosing a gym for a workout, be sure to compare its facilities with other gyms in your town.
Here is the list of facilities offered by Fitness First The Lakes:
- Freestyle area
- Free WiFi
- Squash Court
- Stretch area
- MYZONE ™
- Outdoor training area
- Strength area
- Tennis court
- Swimming pool
- Volleyball court
- Cardio area
- Loaded weight
And Much More!
Every member of a gym buys a membership for the long-term to avail more opportunities while spending less capital. If you are looking for a suitable gym membership plan to use all the gym equipment – from volleyball court to loaded weight area, you are at the right place. The membership plan offered by Fitness First The Lakes include the following facilities:
- 54 platinum club access in the Middle East
- 23 ladies only club
- 7 men’s only club
- International passport with access to 220 clubs
- 11 swimming academy programs
- 16 swimming pool
- Access to 1 squash court
- 8000+ GX classes
- Free parking
- 50 kids classes
- 200 privilege partner
- 45 Shukran partner
And Much More!
Fitness First The Lakes – an impressive mixed gym in Dubai is located at Emirates Living Community Lakes Dubai.
The club features a sprawling lawn area that overlooks the lake as well as the beautiful leisure and children’s pool that is bordered by sunbeds, mattresses and umbrellas, and a spa pool. Leisure facilities include two indoor squash courts, while the outdoor leisure section is complemented with a volleyball area as well as two outdoor tennis courts.
Separate male and female changing rooms with steam rooms are also available to help you unwind after a long day at work or a strenuous workout.
- Monday to Friday – 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- Saturday, Sunday – 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- Public Holidays – 7:00 AM to 9:00 PM
Join your ultimate fitness destination as it offers a suitable time for a workout!
Fitness First Personal Training Courses
Fitness First The Lakes offers a range of personal training courses; however, some top training courses are:
- Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing
- Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training
- Level 3 Diploma in Fitness Instructing & Personal Training
Here are the terms & conditions to join Fitness First The Lakes training courses:
If you want to join the training program, be sure to enroll 7-days before the program start. Fitness First qualification works on first-come and first-serve-bases. To enroll, you will need to pay for the course in full, this can be done at any one of our clubs via reception, where you are required to provide the following:
- A complete Fitness First Education qualification course enrollment form
- A copy of your receipt
- The qualification course rate includes all lecture materials, including manuals and mock exam papers. Your theory exam and practical assessment fees are included in this cost; however, if your first attempt was unsuccessful, re-sit fees will apply
- Fitness First Education course cancellations are not permitted; if you choose not to attend, you will forfeit payment. If you cannot attend the selected dates, they may be able to offer you a transfer for an additional fee
Fitness First Kids Classes
If you have a fitness enthusiast kid in your home, bring him to Fitness First The Lakes. Fitness First is a leading gym that offers a range of classes for kids to stay fit & healthy. From kids Bootcamp to Zumba & XFit, your kids can enjoy several other classes.
Check out the below kids classes in your nearest Fitness First Club:
- The Swim Academy – Fitness First swimming academy provides swimming lessons from ages 3 years old. The swimmer can learn how to achieve full potential swimming goals.
- Baby Splash – The baby Splash by Fitness First The Lakes offers swimming classes for babies from 3 months to 3.5 years. The trainers use colorful objects to teach the early stages of swimming some self-rescue techniques.
- Golden Fist Karate – Regardless of age ability, Fitness First The Lakes offer self-defense programs. Regular practice of karate can develop confidence, discipline, patience, resilience, and reduce stress.
Join Fitness First The Lakes Club today to stay active & fit!